5th August - Day Off

Hey guys here is the second to last chapter! Hope you like it!! THANKS FOR READING!

~Liam's P.O.V~

I could hear loads of weird noises last night, the bed hitting the wall from Harry's room and then I remembered; he had Hannah round.
The boys and I were watching a film in my room; regrettable decision. We were trying to watch the film but there was banging coming from behind the wall; moaning; screaming; shouting; giggling, the whole lot.

~Hannah's P.O.V~

I walked out of Harry's room to be greeted by Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn with their arms crossed, tapping their feet on the floor. I looked around. "Uh morning."

"We would appreciate if you didn't make the loud noises again, if you ever come round, thanks." I chuckled.

"Sorry." Louis ran up to me.

"Don't worry!! We're only joking, just look after him ok, he doesn't stop talking about you so you're obviously what he wants, now come on and let's go to LA!" I looked confused.

"The vans are waiting outside, you need to get your luggage and get in the vans, we have two days off before our next concert so we're going to L.A today, we'll tell Harry you've gone." I nodded at Niall and ran out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I eventually got down to the vans with my luggage and we were now in L.A. There was about 75 fans outside the hotel, most were at the front and some were at another entrance. The police were already patrolling the outside, getting fans to move back to let people through. We left our luggage for the bodyguards to get and as Harry took my hand we walked past the fans, the boys stopped to take pictures whilst I walked with Liam's parents, the girls, Lou, Tom and Lux into the hotel lobby.

Harry and Niall were going golfing today, Eve was joining them. Lou, Tom and Lux were going to be chilling by the pool. Louis and Lauren were going off somewhere whilst Liam and Sophie were going with Zayn, Liam's parents and Andy shopping in Beverly Hills.
We got to the hotel around 10am so we were all going to get our luggage into our different rooms and pack them away into wardrobes and then go out places. I walked ahead of Lauren and Eve with Sophie. "Hey is it alright if I come shopping with you later?" She nodded.

"You and Harry haven't falling out have you?" She looked concerned.

"No no! It's just, well he is going golfing and I hate the sport." She realised what I was getting at.

"Ahh." We opened the door to our hotel room and I've never screamed so loudly in my entire life before. Even though it looked out onto the road, it was amazing! Massive double beds, amazing modern designs in all the rooms, REMOTE CONTROL blinds; the little things in life eh? I was in heaven. I flopped onto my bed and it was so comfy I could just sleep all day! But I didn't. I packed most of my clothes into my wardrobe, changed into a summer dress which was blue at the top but multi-coloured at the bottom. I accessorised it with colours from the bottom of the dress and put my hair up in a bun. ((http://www.polyvore.com/summer_dress/set?id=92670583)) I walked down to see everyone standing in the lobby. "Well you look nice." I smiled at Liam.

"Thank you. I'm coming shopping with you and Zayn later by the way." The both nodded.

"That's fine."

"So now my girlfriend doesn't wanna hang out with me?" I spun round and saw Harry looking upset.

"Uh I didn't say that!" I began walking towards him putting my hands on his arms. "I just well, I don't like golf and I don't understand it and I find it REALLY boring." I kissed him on the nose. "Sorry."