Cry

Hayley's POV:
I can't sleep. Its 7:00pm and Caleb took a nap. Annie is still awake her and Katie are watching a movie. I decide to go to Caleb's room because I need to ask him a question. I'm in Caleb's room and I ask him no answer I ask him again no answer. "Caleb quit playing I know you're awake. Caleb? Caleb?! CALEB?!?! WAKE UP?!!?! MOMMY!!!! DADDYY!! ANNIE!! KATIE!! COME TO CALEB'S ROOM NOW!!!!" I start to cry because Caleb is not waking up. I hear them coming.

Mom's POV:
I'm washing the dishes and I hear Hayley waking out of her room. Maybe she needs a glass of water? She I continue washing the dishes. A few minutes later I hear Hayley yelling "Mommy, Daddy, Annie, and Katie. Come to Caleb's room now!" So we all run to Caleb's room and I see Hayley crying. "Hayley what happened!?" "Caleb is not waking up!!!" So I say "Caleb?! CALEB?!?! BILLY CALL 911 NOW!!!"

Dad's POV:
I call 911 and they say they will be right there. I'm so shocked I don't want to lose my only son. Who will I play baseball with? Who will cheer me up when I'm sad? Who will...replace Caleb? They take Caleb on a stretcher then we go to the hospital. Then, they say we can come in the room.

Doctor's POV:
We take Caleb in the room and we check his heart. His heart is not beating. So we take tests and he is not alive. He passed away. We call in his family. "Hi I'm Dr.Ash, Caleb's heart is not beating he sadly passed away of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy I'm sorry." To Be Continued.