♥Love Bites♥ (Zayn Malik FanFic)

Dear Diary,

My name is Xena Rose. Anyone and Everyone that see's me thinks that I have a perfect life. Why wouldnt they? I have loving parents, my dad is rich, Im pretty and I have everything I need. But there is one thing I dont have. Happiness. It all started a year ago. It was my first day of college and I was truly excited. I had everything ready. Books, pencils, ect. ect. I had just walked in and all eyes were already on me. I walked to my new locker to find the key already dangling there. It had a sticker with my name on it. I opened the locker and tossed my things in and then I locked it and put the key in my pocket. I walked to the secetary's office and opened the door. Behind the desk was a young lady with blonde hair - she was tapping away on her computer.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Yes dear?" She looked up and smiled brightly.

"Im new here. Could I get my schedule?' I smiled back.

"Sure sweetcheeks.' She smiled again and looked back down at her computer, "Your name?'

"Xena Rose.' I sighed.

"Xena......Rose." She mumbled, typing in my name. "Yes. There you are." She opened a drawer and took out a sheet of stickers, 'These are for your locker. Every student gets one.' She smiled and handed me my schedule and the stickers.

"Thank you.' I laughed. The stickers were just some really cute smileys. "Bye!"

I opened the door and stepped out......and that was the first time I layed eyes on him....

Hellooo =)

Im new here and this is my first story :) Feedback would be great ;)