Pt.1

SOPHIA'S POV:

I was sitting in my car,humming along The Neighbourhood's The Beach which was playing in the radio ,and listening to the raindrops as they were falling on the window,making me wanna sleep, when I saw Tyler's car pull up the driveway.

"Oh,thank god." We were supposed to go to the beach,but weather did not allow it.I was about to open the door,when I saw Tyler with some girl."Oh,you gotta be kidding me."I said to myself,thinking wether I should say something or not.I decided that it would be better if I stayed quiet,and with that I drove home.

Going back, I was thinking about that girl with Tyler.Who was she?Was she his girlfriend?I mean she wasn't even pretty.Wait.Why do I even think about it?I'm his friend,not a girlfriend.I should be happy that he finally found somebody,but deep down,I wasn't happy at all.

When I got home, I dropped my bag and myself on the bed.I was greeted by my dog,husky,Jessee."Hey buddy,you hungry?Yea?Me too,let's get some food."I fed the dog, and then I decided to go with some pasta.As I was eating,I was looking out of my dew-covered window and Tyler was on my mind again.We've been very distant last few weeks, and I dont know what was I feeling,but I missed him,I missed his presence,I missed his cologne,which would always spread across my apartment,his voice, I missed his cute dimples,his laugh,I missed the way he holds his long hockey stick and works with it.Oh god,what the hell am I thinking about?I shook it off as I thought that I'm tired and exhausted of the rainy weather, so I decided to take a nap,changing into one of Tyler's hoodie that he left here couple days ago.With the sweet scent of his cologne I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up 3 hours later, well I was woken up by Jessee,sniffing my face."Heeey,cutie.Okay,stop!Stop it!"My laughter echoed throught the empty room,which was now filled only with my mattress due to moving."Stop Jessee!"he still didn't want to stop licking my face."Ew,now I have to go wash,bad dog."It was at that moment when I saw my phone light up,I had 12missed calls from Tyler.

"Hey,what did..." I said .
"Hey?So okay, I thought that we had something planned.I thought that we are going to the beach.And you didn't show up!I was waiting here for 2 hours."  Tyler said almost screaming to the phone.
"Who would go to the beach today?It's raining outside!And I'm pretty sure you had more fun,than you would have with me,since you had some slut over."I bursted out.Oh,shit I said to myself.The line went silent.
"Well you could at least pick up the goddamn phone!"He replied after what seemed like ages.
"Oh,so it was a slut,great."I could not believe it.
"And?Why do you even care?Are we married or something?"he said.
"No." And with that I hung up.

TYLER'S POV:
"Shit."How does she even know?And why is she so jelaous?Sometimes I wish I could understand women.I guess it's impossible.I was feeling exhausted,so I decided that it's time to go to bed since we have training tomorrow morning.

I woke up at seven o'clock,ate breakfast,fed the dogs and drove to the arena.The roads were full,since it was Monday morning."Great."I thought to myself.As I was stuck in the traffic,I couldn't stop thinking about Sophia,I guess I should go apologize.But then why was she so upset about that girl?She knows that I can't find a girlfriend,so she should be okay with it.When I finally arrived, I said hello to the coach who was talking to some man, and headed to locker rooms.I was immidiately greeted and brought up from my thoughts by Jamie ."Hey,Sequin,so how was yesterday's night?" Wow,so original."Screw you Benn.I tied my laces,and headed to the ice.It was freshly cleaned,almost mirror-like.I grabbed my stick and began practising my slapshots."What's wrong with you today?"I heard Jamie's voice."What should be wrong?"I replied with ignorant tone in my voice."You seem upset about something."Jamie said,skating to me.I looked him into the eyes and decided to tell him what happened."Well,me and Sophia had fight,well you know who I had over yesterday,so she somehow found out,and was acting reaally upset about it,almost like she was angry..." I told him everything I could remember."Well I think you should go apologize,I mean it's basically your fault.And eventually, you'll talk it out,you'll see."I think that Jamie was right.But now was time to focus on the training.