Makeup

Doria P.o.v
Baby wussup with you?
Doria you brought a bitch in my house I don't fuckin know and you expect me to be cool with it no way.
Baby she just a friend ion want her, I want you baby & that's deep down in my heart...ion want nobody else but you, if you think me & her had something going on don't you think I would've been took her clothes off... Just saying baby. Doria explain

Asia P.o.v
But why did you have her in my house without my permission that's rude asf.

I'm sorry baby.. now bring that ass here, Doria said. I walked to doria and kissed her and ask her do she really love me, Of course I love you baby, I love every single thing about you, & Imma show you what I'm talking bout.

I placed her on the bed kissing down her neck while placing my hands under her shirt Unsnapping her bra. I took off her shirt and placed my hands on her titties licking and kissing them with no regrets, Im Sorry baby, I kept repeating over and over While placing kisses on her body. I start licking on her clit while placing my index finger and my middle finger in her p🙊🙊.
She started scratching my back pushing my head in deeper, she was trying to catch her breath in every moan she made. I started licking faster, o-mmm-g, omg baby I Love youuuu... Asia said . I climb up and kissed her letting her taste herself, mhm Asia said, I love you more Asia. Doria said. I seen Asia dozing off to sleep on my chest. goodnight baby, Goodnight.

Morning 10:26
Goodmorning Baby...Doria said morning Babe Asia kissed  her while getting out the bed. Omg I can barely walk, look like I put in some work huh 😏.. Round 2 tonight right ?? Doria said while joking 😂, No babe not tonight.. Alright baby I'll let you get some rest.
I hop in the shower while doria was getting in after me. She bathe me, I bathe her, we got out the shower and brushed our teeth & did our hygiene.

So what we doing today ?? Doria asked... Idk what you wanna do ?? We can Netflix & Chill ? Sure
Doria start looking for a movie.. She had picked out Love & basketball,
We sat on the couch while watching the movie, Doria start kissing on my neck. Baby stop. She kept on going, I pushed her and got on top of her & start kissing on her. Not right now baby, I got up and paused the movie. Doria laughed and got up, I was just trynna see what you was gonna do. Asia looked confused 🤔