At Doria House

We had arrived to my Crib.. Asia gets out the car following me to my Door step looking scared ass shit.

What's Wrong Ma?
Oooh Nu-nothing (she hesitated)
I know what you thinking right now, If you wondering if my girl here, naw she ain't... she went out with ha friends. Doria grabbed her hand and walked in the house..

Doria P.o.v
We Was sitting in the living room chilling watching tv and I heard Asia phone ring. Are you going to get that ?? I asked, Naw its nobody! Are you sure ?? Yeah I'm sure .

2 mins later
Asia walks in locking the door behind her kicking off her shoes, she looked at me in shocked !
Who is she?? Asia asked
Baby nobody, this ria she's just a friend just chill !
Chill?? How tf do I suppose to chill when you got a bitch in my house i don't know, You know what I'm done with you, I'm tired of you and your shit Doria, I hope you and that bitch have a great ass night. Baby come here...doria runs behind Asia and grabs her by her waist. Wtf you want doria ?? And don't touch me, baby can we talk??  just go up stairs and wait for me. Please? Asia was rolling her eyes staring at ria while walking up the stairs. **AND GET THAT BITCH OUTTA HERE NOW DORIA ** Asia said while slamming her room door.

Ria was looking mad Asf. Don't fucking talk to me doria since I'm nobody to you, she pushed doria out the way and walked out and slammed the door.
==========================
Make sure you Vote & Comment on how you liked this part of the story. Stay tuned for part 5. Follow me on Twitter @Damntanae & Add me on Sc @Amesseee & Follow Me on Ig @Thatscyraa 😘😘😘😘😘