Character description

Name: real Lillian goes by lizza on earth to keep her identety secret.

Species: fallen arch angel of the fear and mind, unlike other fallen angels who loose their feathers on their wings and only have wings of bone she has black feathered wings.

Look: looks like picture before she falls after her wings are black and she doesn't have a halo although she still wears simular dresses. Has red eyes

Closest people: before fall angel of death and micheal. After you have to wait and see.

Weakness: her name, her secret and her past, as whale as blood especially demon blood

Abilities: fly, see peoples fear show them that fear works on humans demons and angels even fallen. Also is the one to strip the fallen of their wings and keep track of demons and reapers on earth.

Past: u get three chances to mess up over eternity her first strike was failing to send a certian crow demon back to hell for breaking rules, her secound strike was falling in love with him and pretending to be human until he later betrayed her and tried to take her soul her third an final strike was her trying to stop Ciels contract with the crow demon so he wouldnt return to earth. After Corvus or now Sebastian had tried to tear her soul from her mortal body after he told her he loved her she hated him and tried to make sure he would never devour another soul. When she fell she learned the ways of the world with the help of the undertaker who dosent know anything of who or what she is because only angels can sense other angels.

Extra: fallen angels have to feed on something similar to demons but instead of souls its blood and no blood taste better to them then that of a demons