Prologue

A/N video is Sebastian's theme I just thought it sounded cool. I will also try to update once to twice a week.
.............................................................

Sebastions P.O.V.

I had just finished making my contract with the young earl and I hear some one scream. It was a female voice. I notice its storming outside and it dose not seem natrul so there must be something wrong with the heavens. I hear it again but this time it's diffrent " No..... Michael .. please don't do this don't make me fall." Michael as in the angel I have a feeling it's not going to end well I guess an angel is about to fall. I think as I smirk.

The angels POV
I crossed the line my final strike and now my own brother is going to push me out of the heavens. I beg him not to but I know it's usless. Then I feel the air surrand me as I fall and let out a final cry to my brother " Michael...." knowing it's useless. I land in a crouched postion and look back up at the sky and let out a screem of frustration swearing I will kill the demon that caused this. I will kill Corvus. I will kill the crow so he will never devour another soul again. Finally I stand and retract my wings into my back to start my search. The only information I gathered is his new name. Sebastian.
.............................................................
I know that Sebastian's pov wasn't really good but that should be one of the only times it happens it might happen once more. The picture is her when she was a regular angel in battle mode when she had to fight being one of heavens greatest solders.