2 years later

( this is what she is wearing) I get dressed and ready for the day I've been preparing for , for two years

( this is what she is wearing) I get dressed and ready for the day I've been preparing for , for two years. I have found the location of Sebastian and his master Ciel Phantomhive. I've spent the last two years mostly with undertaker at his shop and assisting him with his work as he helped me get used to human life. As I grab my things and head for the for the door I say " well this is it Undertaker. I must take my leave and thank you for your assistance." " you're welcome dearie but are you going to finally tell me what you really are and what you want with that demon." He says as he giggles. " in due time , in due time. Just be patient you'll figure it out eventually." I say as I drop a black feather on my way out. I start walking to the manor where I will ask for employment and a place to stay to watch over the owner and his demon. As I walk further away for town I use my inhuman speed to get to the manor quickly. I knock on the door to be greeted by none other then the crow demon himself. " hello madam how may I be of service my master doesn't take to kindly to unannounced visits." He says offering a closed eye smile. " well you see I have no where to go and I heard about the incompetence of your other servers and figured you could use the help." " oh well I must speak to my master about this in the mean time please come in." He says whale holding the door open for me to walk in. I notice a maid with reddish hair reaching for the top self if the China cabinet and run over there before she could fall and break the china. " why thank you miss." " no need to thank me" I replay " just be more careful." I turn to see Sebastian looking at me oddly morning able to figure out way I know he can't recognize me I made sure of that. He thinks he killed me any way.
Sebastians pov ( yeah I know I said I wouldn't but I kinda have to)
As I go to take down the portrait my master ordered me to take down the the bell rang. " Finnian Baldroy take down this portrait I'll get the door." " yes Sebastian." I just hope they don't screw up like always. I open the door and see a woman in a black dress after I let her in she hurried to where May-Rin was and quickly stopped disaster from happening all the while I can't help but think of the night I made a contract with my young master the night an angel fell from the heavens. I can't get ride of the feeling that I know her.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Well that's the end of this chapter hope you enjoyed it and please comment because I'm pretty sure no one reading I hadn't updated this book in awhile because of that. So thanks for reading