Authors Note ♀|♂

A pleasant Hello for you Miss and Mister!! ;) This story that I'm ganna tell you is not actually my story because this is God's story. Actually this story is a True to Life Story.

Rich and Christy's story is impressive and I want it to share to you, guys. I've read their story to one of my favorite books, that is called "Boy meets Girl (Say Hello To Courtship) by Joshua Harris".

Joshua Harris is a senior pastor of Covenant Life Church in Gaithersburg, Maryland and is also a Author/Writer.  He has a wife, who is Shannon and have two children.

I'm impressed and very amazed of Rich and Christy's story in the point that I will evolve it into a chaptered story and share it to you, guys. Actually in the book - you maybe read it already - it is written One Shot, so there are parts of the story - because I will made it by chapter - that I just wrote myself, some moments of them, with their family is just by me to deliver  to you properly the message of the story. I also made myself some of their conversation to send you the message of their story.

I'm asking permission to Mr. Harris, to use some phases of your book. Thank you, Sir.

I've been praying for this. Been asking permission to God to use His one original story, been asking for Him for knowledge and wisdom, asking for Him to bless this book...

I hope, guys that you would love it, I know you would. I also hope  I can deliver the story the way you like it.

Thank you for giving time reading this. I hope - after you read this story - you would change your mind and believe that Love really is Waiting and at the right time. I also hope, after the story you would change your perspective about love and will believe that relationship with 75% of Wisdom and 25% Romantic feelings will work and will last forever.

Thank you, guys. I love you! Take care always and Godbless.
;)

P.S. : There is Forever! If there is no forever, you say... what is the purpose of the "Forever" word if you say it does not exist??. ;)

Lets talk about forever??