How could you

Louise
I woke up to find my sister Lucy crying and she couldn't get her words together and showed me a letter that was for me but she wanted to know what it was about and I was being forced to leave my old life and marry a pop star. I knew the reason why I had to and its because my dad is a twisted sicko and he wants me to use this pop star for his money and pay him the salary that I am going to be payed. I emailed the company and said that I didn't need the money and I will do the marriage. But the thing is I don't know this guy what if he is a pain the bum and treats me like the piece of poo that everyone avoids and never talk to. Well on the other hand I get to leave the idiot of a 'boyfriend' for this guy at least Harry will be happy. I wasn't rich but I wasn't poor I was your normal waitress that had to raise a family by her self because her family were not there for her and that caused her to raise 4 people including herself.... Oh well.

Lucy
Once Louise was done getting dressed she had to go to work and well I stayed at home and I was the only one to know who Louise was marring and that was the one and only, Louis Tomlinson. Everyone knows him as the bad boy of one direction but I call him the idiot of one direction.