The Hospital

Back to when Louise was in the hospital.

Louis
I kept looking at the tv for ages and it turns out it was a hit and run. On Louise and I waited until they said what hospital she was rushed to and the said St.Andrews in London.

I literally ran there and there was no stopping me. I love her and I have to tell her that before its too late.

Louise
I woke up and found my brother sat there waiting for me to wake up. Yes my brother was in the same band as Lou but no one knew about me, Lucy and Lauren. So technically yes we are rich but that is Harry's money only.

He woke up and told me that I may not remember everything but the only thing is. I remember everything that had happened and not forgotten anything.

I told him and he was quite shocked to hear that but then another male figure walked in and to my surprise. It was Louis the one man I wanted to see. He asked me who that was and I told him it was my brother Harry. He asked if he should have known him and I replied with a simple yes.

Present time
Harry came round. I had to tell him that I was marring his best mate and there was nothing I could do about it.

Once I told him he just walked out of the house and never came back. I just cried into Louis' shirt for 3 hours and then we decided to go to bed. And just cuddle up under our warm duvet.