Our first night as a married couple

Louise
Louis and I set of to Spain for our honeymoon about 4 hours ago and now we have just landed.

Louis whizzed off the plane like a three year old boy on his first holiday wanting to explore. He looked back at me walking and then decided to act his age.

He walked with me whilst he held my hand really tight in case of any fans decide to swarm us and want pictures with him.

We got through security clearance and then looked for a taxi driver with a card that Tomlinson.

Once we find him he took us to the taxi and then drove us to the site where we are staying.

Louis payed for the taxi and then we walked to the reception and got our key for our house that we have bought on there. We bought it as a holiday home for us and then as soon as we got there I told Lou that I was going to go get a shower.

When I got out my hair was a mess so I dried it and then I straightened it but I had only just remembered my clothes. So I walked into our bedroom and Louis was laying on our bed with only his boxers on and something from my case so I was stood at the door of the bathroom and watched Louis hum a tune to himself. Only then did he notice me.

I walked to him and he gave me my things as I walked off Lou had to do what he normally does and slapped my back side. With that I looked back and playfully gave him a scowl and carried on walking.

Once I was finished, I walked out of the bathroom and stood at the door watching Louis hum a tune at the top of his head. When he finally noticed me he walked up to me and just there and then he leant in to kiss me. Of course I kissed back but it got more and more heated by the minute.

Louis' hands went down to my thighs to signal that I should jump and put my legs around his waist. Once I did that Louis Took me to the bed and dropped me on the bed not breaking the kiss that was going on.

Louis then moved from my lips to my neck where he found my soft spot and left a massive love bite. After that all our clothes were on the floor in a pile and well I guess you can guess what happened next.