Chapter 1•The Beginning

•Snowballs pov•
     It's so warm in this kotatsu, it's so comfy in here. Oh I forgot to mention, pickles, cocoa and Willie are here too.
'Hey snowball!' Shouts cocoa. 'Will you come over to the orange cube with me?'
'Sure cocoa' I replied.
We strutted over to the orange cube. The orange cube was right next to the food bowl. And guess who was at the food bowl. Yeah, tubbs.
     You see, tubbs looks all innocent and friendly, but really, when you get to know him more, he's a bully to put it straight. The cats leave the garden early now because of what tubbs says to them. When tubbs isn't there, they leave a lot more gold fish. But when tubbs IS there, they seem to leave silver fish because they are worried.
     As we got into the orange cube, we were about to drift to sleep when someone started speaking.
'Look who it is, snowball and cocoa, my two best friends.' Says tubbs sarcastically.
'Shut it tubbs you fat pussy.' Says cocoa.
'Ooh look who's finding their tongue now. Come out of your cave now have you?' Says tubbs.
'Piss off tubbs, your not welcome here, no one likes you.' Snowball hisses.

•cocoas pov•
I'm scared of tubbs, I had to stand up to him though. By the time I had thought about what to say after snowball defended me, most of the common cats had already gathered around tubbs.
'Back off bitches, my food greedy bastards! My frisky bits!' Shouted tubbs.
'Give it up tubbs, we aren't here for your pathetic frisky bits, we are sick of you treating us like nothing. You don't rule the roost, you are the same as all of us.' Exclaimed marshmallow.
'I believe there is a heating stove right over there which would be a good place to roast marshmallow. Care to join me anyone?' Tubbs said.
'SHUT YOUR FAT GOB TUBBS OR I SWEAR I WILL KNOCK YOU INTO NEXT WEEK YOU BASTARD!' Shouted Fred.
Then the cats started fighting tubbs. Me and snowball stayed out of it, we just watched.
Then there was a shout and we saw.......