Julianna Dashin

Oh. My. God.

I was probably drooling as a tall, cute boy walked in.

He had wind swept black hair, gorgeous (I was getting super super smart, I was using a huge word: Gorgeous!) green eyes, and he was wearing a faded orange shirt and there was super cool necklace of beads around his neck.

OMG, that was so cool! Like, a boy necklace!

A couple girls dropped their books.

But I was super chill. I closed my locker, tossed my super-straightened-every-four-hours blond hair over my shoulders, and ran into the bathroom, high heels clicking. I retouched up my eye shadow that framed my beautiful blue eyes, and adjusted my super low school-dress-code-breaking tank top.

I walked out and looked around for the new kid - my future boyfriend. The teachers passed by me, reminding me not to wear such 'inappropiate clothing'. I didn't care. It was my first day as a freshman, the first day at a high school!

A couple boys stared after me, and I saw the new boy up ahead.

Boys NEVER turn me down, and after I dump them, they're TOTES broken.

My smoking hot looks do that to someone.

Anyway, I pushed past five of my ex-boyfriends and walked up to the new boy, who was blinking at a swimming club form.

He must be athletic. He can't seem to read.

He looked up at me, and I smiled a dazzling smile. Boys never get over that.

"Um, hi?" He said.

OMG, he almost stuttered because of me!

"Hi, are you new? I can help you around! What's your name? My name is Julianna Dashin." I stuck out a manicured hand, nails shining with the new silver nail polish I put on this morning.

"Er, the name's Percy Jackson. Actually, I was looking for locker number 402?" Percy shook my hand awkwardly. Did I mention his perfect tan and muscles?

OMG, he was touching me? I quickly was horrified at what I just said, because boys drool over ME, not me over them.

I also told myself to remember that his locker was 402. It would help in future stalking. For that reason, I have printed a school map from the school website and had memorized it. If I did this, I also wouldn't look like an idiot lost in a school hallway.

"Ah, right! Your locker! Obviously!" The hot boy was about to say something, but I cut him off. "Here, I'll lead you. It's in the 400's wing off to the-"

The bell cut me off, and I stomped my foot angrily. "Aww, I have to go to class, or else I'm dead! See you at lunch!"

Percy blinked as I zoomed off. If it were middle school, I wouldn't have cared about skipping class, but it was a new school all together and I needed a good reputation to get more popular.

As if I wasn't popular enough!

I zoomed into the Architecture class. Stupid diagrams were hung up everywhere.

I didn't sign up for this class. My stupid mom forced me to. (A/N: I am so disgusted by my own character I want to barf.)

Who cared about architecture, anyways?

I sat down, and a popular looking girl ran in a minute late and sat next to me. I noticed she has a similar necklace to Percy's. It must be the newest style! I should ask Percy where he got it during lunch.

But I noticed surprisingly that the popular girl next to me was wearing cheap ripped denim shorts, and a handle of a weapon was sticking out from her bag, and she had light scars all over her arms and legs.