I Lost Him

(Sabrina POV)  - Saturday 6:30am -
"Sabrrriiinnaa" I heard a voice say, "Urgh, go away it's too early" I told them in my morning voice which does not sound pretty at all. Until I felt my duvet being pulled off of me  I just sat up straight away. "What do you want mom?" " today me and your dad are going to visit my friends, so that means your in charge,ok" she said while I was pulling my duvet over me and I said "did you just wake me up to tell me that, you could of just left a note or something."

"Yea, but it's easier just to wake you up" she told me 'well at least now I know where I get my laziness from',"ok,bye mom" "bye,we'll come back at around 7 or 8pm" she said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

*•.~•-*. 7:30pm*•.~•-*.

My parent are about to come back home and I can't believe Cole, a 12 year old, just escaped and me being stupid didn't notice. God I'm such an idiot.

That's when I heard the front door open. I was really hoping that it's Cole becau-. And it's not Cole it's nun other than my mom and dad. I just stood in front of them frozen didn't know what to do until mom said"Where's Col-" and that's when finally Cole came from who knows where.
All I did was glare at him for escaping. He just rolled his eyes and went up to his room. That when my mom came in front of me and said" I think you need A babysitter to take care of you and your brother since you can't do it."

*•.~•-*. A/N *•.~•-*.
Hello, it's me ; jk
Any ways I decide to write this type of fanfic since their really isn't enough of these types so yea
Hope you enjoy!!
Bye xx