Not Him!?!

Sabrina POV:

~Monday 6:15 am~

My eyes flutter opened and the first thing I hear is movement coming from the kitchen which means my mom is cooking.

I pull my duvet off of me sit on the edge of my bed and put my slippers on, stand up and walk over to my closet to get today's outfit (underwear of course, ATL T-shirt, black ripped, skinny jeans, black socks, and black/white converses) so I get changed walked over the bathroom to take a shower after I then step out wrap a towel around head and change into my clothes then I look in the mirror do my make up (black eyeliner with that cat wing, maroon matte lipstick, brown eyebrow pencil got to get them eyebrows on fleek you so they can be lit, and then some mascara) I start to unwrap the towel from my head get the hairdryer and connet it, turn it on and start drying it and done.

After I walk to my door turn the handle and open it out out to see Cole, I just looked at him and he just looked at me. Until he said,"its your fault we are getting a baby sitter" "my fault how is it my fault your the one who left" "you better hope that baby sitter is hot" "even if she was hot you wouldn't have a chance" "whatever".

I pushed him aside so I could go down stairs and with him following. I got to the bottom of the stair case and turn to the right where the living room is to get my backpack. I checked inside to check if my phone was there and yep it was any ways i checked the charge and like always 85% *sigh* i shove the phone along with ear buds into my pocket. And started walking towards the door and opened it another day of the living hell *palmface* such a weird name to call high school but its true. I started walking on the side walk and about half way to school i felt my phone vibrate so i take it out and see my mom had text me saying •get home early so you can meet the babysitter• all i did was groan cause its dumb i dont need this baby sitter cole does.

*school over*

"hey sabrina, wanna go get froyo" "sorry cant have some family issues" i said to my best friend ally "o ok than text me later" "k bye" we shared a friendly hug. As i was walking home i saw a car that was very familiar but it couldnt be, could it? I walk towards the door and open it and oh no it is Calum Hood my crush noooo please tell me his family is visiting or something. "o sabrina your finally home" said my mom and i just awkwardly said "yea i am" cole was all like "finally and guess what sabrina the babysitter isnt hot its a guy i mean what the freak".

I look at my mom and asked her if we could talk. We went to the kitchen and i told my mom "not him!?!" "sabrina he agreed and plus his mother said he needed the money." i just walked up stairs got to my bedroom and put my back pack on the side of my bed, took my phone out of my pocket and started texting Ally.
Shthead is sabrina and aswipe is ally
Shthead: hey
Aswipe: hey so wat happened
Shthead: me and cole got a babysitter
Aswipe: lol
Shthead: its not funny its CalPal
Aswipe: oh no
Shthead: yea, wat do i do
Aswipe: uh cant u just stay in ur room
Shthead: true need to do hw anyways
Aswipe: same bye
Shthead: bye

*-,',-*-,',-*-,',-*
Hi guys sorry i havent been posting.
No exuses.
Well yea gope you like it
Byexx