XIX

Charlotte

________  ________

Soon we reach a castle like building shimmering in the moonlight. He leads me inside kissing my collarbone. I looked around mesmerized, I walk down the stairs gracefully watching as the people in the room parted to let us through. I look up at Zane who was looking down at me with pride and love.

His eyes travelled to my lips which they seem to do a lot lately and he leans in a pecks them. I blush placing my head on his chest as the music starts. His hand snakes around my waist while the other one cups my hand in his. We glide around the room gracefully as the crowd watches up with smiles on their faces.

The song changes to salsa and begin dancing to the song. Zayne looks at me lust clear in his eyes, before he joins in with me. After the song is over I sit in the middle of the ballroom. I let my senses take over and soon I was dancing to a slow song. I sigh in content, gliding across the room.

Zane pulls me into his chest pulling a velvet box out of his pocket. He goes down on one knee and everyone in the room stop to see. "Charlotte Camila Summers. You are the best thing that has happen to me. The light in my darkness. I love you more than anything and I hope we can have children in the future and that you can forgive me for everything I've done. That you can love me the way that I love you. Will you marry me?" He asks.

I didn't trust my mouth so I stooped down to his level kissing his lips passionately. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling closer before our lips parted. He slip the ring onto my finger and the crowd erupted in cheers. And it was then that I realized it was our pack.

The bitch and her minions were in the corner scowling I smirked at her as Zane guided into the forest. He leads me to a beach, where I sit on his lap resting my head on his shoulder. "I can feel your boner" I state. I turn around seeing him blush. I smile, falling asleep in his arms.

Zane

I look down at Charlotte sleeping in my arms. I kiss her cheek laying on my back in the sand. I pull her towards me so that her head was on my chest. She sighs wrapping her arms around my waist. I close my eyes falling asleep.