XXV

Charlotte

________  ________

"No matter what, I will always love you." Zane whispers. "No! Don't say that. You can't say that. Okay? You can't leave. What will the pack do? I can't lose you. I can't. Bea needs you, I need you, the pack needs you. They need us. What if I'm not good enough? What if I don't make it? You mean the world to me , you can't leave. You can't. I - " He interrupts me by pulling my lips down to his kissing me slowly.

I try taking away some of his pain but it doesn't work and his eyes close, his heartbeat barely there. I scream hitting his chest. "You can't leave me!'' I scream. "You can't" I whisper, letting the tears flow.

The machine starts beeping again and a groan comes from Zayne. I gasp as his hand wraps around my waist pulling me into his chest. I cry into his chest loudly, my body shaking harshly. His lips smash against mine roughly, devouring my lips. My lips take a mind of their own and  attack his with the same need.

He pulls me onto his lap, his hands grip my ass harshly and I gasp. His tongue fights against mine and he growls when he wins. His hands explore my body resting on my thighs. My hands find their way to his silky hair and he groans grabbing my ass again.

I moan into the kiss deepening it. He leaves butterflies kisses on my neck, sucking in my mark. I arch into him on reflex and he groans, his boner very prominent. He smashes his lip into mine again, his hands slip under my shirt and grope my breasts. He uses one hand to unclasp my bra, flipping us over.

He pulls my shirt off of me, raping me with his eyes. My hands fly to cover myself but he pulls them away, attacking my lips again. He pulls away covering me with his body when the door opens. A woman walks inside glaring at me.

"So this is the mate?"She asked.

"Not now, Nana" Zayne groans.

Oh.

It's his grandma.

"She looks like a slut" she says staring at me. My eyes fills with tears I tug on my bra and my shirt running out of the room. I run into the nearest bathroom, crying.

She hates me. I think.

I dry my tears roughly washing my face. I walk into the room. Grabbing myself some clothes. I stroll into the bathroom. I take a shower, put on my clothes. A black jeggings and a red tube top. I pull on my red cardigan,walking out of the room.

I really needed to talk to my parents and they and sort things out.

I walk towards my parents house entering. I walk up the stairs into my mother's bedroom to apologise for the way I acted before. But I stopped in my tracks when I saw it. My mother lying face down in the tub with the water over flowing.

I entered the bathroom slowly. Looking at her. Her wrist was broken and her shoulder looked weird. I looked around the room for the murder weapon but instead I found signs of struggle.

He killed her.

He killed her.

I scream when I'm pushed against the wall his hand wrapped tightly around my neck. My hands fly towards his clawing at his hands, trying to desperately loosen his grip but he was too strong. I could feel myself drifting into the dark and the last think I mind link Zane is ' Help me!' Before I slip into the darkness.

Gone.