Star Wars New Born Jedi book 3 bounty hunter

1 month later

Chapter 1 the bounty hunter

The bounty hunter name was Clare she was the one who kidnapped Candace. Ben walk in side the room and said hey jaina and Anakin. Anakin said ya be what u need! Ben says were going back in space. Jaina says yes! Same as Anakin. Ben says Vestara come here! Ben told her the news! Vestara said ok I am in! Ben said Candace is kidnapped by Clare she is a mad bounty hunter! Ben said let go guys! Ben get in star fighter, Vestara get in star fighter. Same as the rest of the gang! Jaina start to shoot the star destroyer! Anakin says ben Candace is on that ship!

Chapter 2 Candace

Ben crashes lands in the ship then jumps out of his ship. Ben runs to fine Candace! Jaina lands ship so as Anakin and Vestara. They run right behind ben skywalker. Ben slice storm troopers he sees Clare with Candace! Ben runs to Clare! Jaina kills a lot of storm troopers. Anakin sees star killer and goes after him with vestara! Ben force Clare to the wall and grabs Candace! Ben yells Candace are u ok! Anakin get cut in the leg ahhhh!!! Vestara goes after star killer, killer swings at vestara! Vestara slices star killer back little! Killer says ahhhh!!! He runs away! Ben runs with Candace on his back and throws her in the ship let go guys!! Jaina grabs Anakin on her back! Vestara goes to her ship and flys in space same as jaina and Anakin! Ben flys with Candace in his ship. They fly to corsuant. Ben slaps Candace in the face wake up! Candace scream I am up ben she smiles! Jaina and Anakin, Vestara all laugh!

Couple days later

Chapter 3 Naboo

Ben and Candace go to naboo to protect the senator name kayda. Ben and Candace sighs. Man why do we have to do this protecting job says ben! Candace says I don't know bro! She might be cute? Ben says ooo! Ben walks up to kayda and he says hey! Kayda said hi master skywalker arnt you Luke skywalker child! Ben says yes I am and I am 21. Kayda said nice I am 20! And don't look at me like that I hate that ben! Ben says sorry? Candace says ben I am going to go see jaina and them for a couple of days. Then stone say hello ben haven't seen you in a while. Ben says ya you been protecting kayda! Yes I have says stone. Stone says you have to take her to the far side of naboo there going to be war here! Ben says ok I will take her! Ben says stone I think kayda kind cute do u think she likes me? Stone says idk I will ask! Stone goes up to kayda! Senator can I ask u something? Kayda says yes you may! Senator do you think ben cute? Kayda says no....she blushes! Kayda walks away be back stone! Ben says what she say! She said nothing! Ben says you ready to go kayda! Yes I am! They walk to the ship! The fly to the father side of Naboo. Ben says here we are my lady. Yes ben!

Chapter 4 The killer

Vestara was fighting star killer alone! Star killer try to swing at her legs, she jumps over it and swung at his head he dunk and jumps over vestara and Stab her in the back! Ben felt it in the force and said no!!!!! Jaina and anakin and Candace said what wrong ben? Ben says vestara is gone!!! Anakin start to cry!! Candace said it ok ben? Jaina looks around and start to wipe Anakin tears!!!

Chapter 5 kayda

Ben went to sleep and kept think about kayda and vestara! Kayda really like ben but she knew they couldn't fall in love beside it not the Jedi way for ben, and the senator can't fall in love! Ben woke up it was 7:00 am. Ben got up and went down stairs. Kayda was down stairs too. Ben kisses kayda, kayda kisses him back. Ben and kayda said we shouldn't have done that!! Ben said I am in love with you but I can't fall in love!!! Kayda said me too!! Ben said we can keep it a secret? Kayda smiles and blushes ok!!!

Chapter 6 the time has come

Clare the bounty hunter came back for the skywalker and solo family! With lot of bounty hunter! Ben said guys there here! Candace, Jaina, Anakin! They all pull out there lightsaber! All about these bounty hunter start to shoot at ben and jaina! Clare shot a missile at Candace! Candace jumps over it! Anakin force 5 bounty hunter to a group!! Ben kill alot of them!!! Clare shot ben! Ben fell to the ground and was knock out!! Candace said no ben down! Jaina says you help him I will kill the rest of the bounty hunter! Anakin said I will help you!!! Candace takes ben to the ship she gently puts him down and hurry back to the battle! Clare said no she blow up a hole in the wall! The whole thing fell down! Jaina and Candace just got out of it just in time before it hit the ground! Anakin died he was in the building he didn't jump out in time!

(Anakin still alive)

Jaina start to cry and cry and cry!!! Ben was still knocked out!! Candace said no no I am so sorry for you Jaina. Ben woke up and said what I miss? Jaina start to cry even more. B-Ben Anakin died!!!! Ben said no no he did! Candace says yes he did!! Ben walks away I have to go!!! Ben flys away! Candace said me too Jaina you stay here and calm down for a bit! Candace flys to corsuant. Ben flys to Naboo! Jaina lay down and cry and cry over and over she finally stop! She walk away went in her ship and went back were she came from!

Chapter 7 Anakin day!

It was the day Anakin died! Jacen cry little in his new station! But he man up and he said I don't care about him! Candace said it ok Jaina you will see him sometime soon! Jaina said yes I will Candace!

Chapter 8 going back to naboo

Ben went back to naboo to see kayda!!!! Ben saw kayda and kayda ran up to ben and hug him super tight!!! Ben was excited to see her!! Same as kayda!!! Ben said where do you want to go honey!!! Kayda says let hang out on the far side of Naboo again!! Ben smiles ok! They fly there! Ben and kayda start to hold hands and walk on the beach looking at the sun set! Ben said ahhh my dad told me this is we're my grandfather married my grandmother! Ben looks away! Kayda says what wrong? Ben says my old wife she died a couple of days ago!!! But I feel she still alive! Kayda says oh! Ben says I will be back in a couple days babe!! Ok honey? They kiss!

Chapter 9 Vestara are u there?

Ben though he saw Vestara! Ben ran after her! Vestara said ben skywalker I am dead ok just to let u know before I go away you have two kids! One is a boy name Luke jr name after ur father! And a girl name Emily! Ben said where are they! Vestara said they are in the south side of coursant! Ben said ok I will fine them how old are they! Vestara said Luke jr is 7 and Emily is 10!

Chapter 10 meet the kids

Ben said hey guys I am your daddy! Emily says no you arnt my mom is vestara! Ben says yes I married her! You guys are my kids! Luke jr said your my dad and your a Jedi! Yes I am Luke! You both are going to grow up to be a Jedi knight! Ben said it time for your training! Emily and Luke yell yes!!!! Ben said first thugs first fine your crystal! They said yes daddy they both went in the cave they went in different caves! Emily found a purple lightsaber! Luke found a blue!

By jayden

Star Wars book 4 jacen attack is coming