chapter 1

I looked up at the big, brick, building in front of me. It was plane and gray, the Windows looked old and worn from years of weather pushing against it.

How did I get here, I thought.

I walked up to the door and was about to knock but the door swung open, in its place stood a girl, slightly shorter than me, with pink, purple, and black hair. The smile she gave me made her look crazy.

" oh! I'm so happy to see you made it in one piece, it would have been horrible if you arrived with your head in your hands and your foot in your mouth." She said her voice becoming sad as she spoke.

I wanted to laugh. What was this woman smoking?

"Don't mind her." A deeper voice interfered, "They still haven't found out what's wrong with her." As he spoke her face became red with embarrassment.

"Their is nothing wrong with me you ugly baboon butt, I am simply speaking my mind." She yells before stomping off.

He chuckled as he watched her retreating figure. I gave a small smile and looked at him.

"She your girlfriend?" I ask. He looked at me like I shoveled my shit into his mouth.

"Gross! She's my twin!" He screeches like a girl, it was funny how his voice went from being deeper than mine to higher than his sisters.

"OK, OK, I get it. So what's it like here?" I ask stepping through the threshold of the orphanage