chapter 2

I was shown to my room a couple hours later, it was larger than I thought it'd be considering what these places looked like in the movies. It wasn't vary dark in the room, that alone made me uncomfortable. I liked dark spaces, especially if I have to sleep there.

The curtains were White and the walls were a dark gray, the bed sheets and covers were an even darker shade of gray. Their were two doors in the room, one I assume goes to the bathroom and the other to my closet.

I walk into my room, closing the door behind me, unpacking my clothing, books, posters, and other vary important things. I go to look at the bathroom, their was a door at the other end of the room, when I opened it I saw Crazy Girl and her brother standing in what looked to be their room.

"I hope your not a bathroom hog, the last person that we had to share with took longer than my sister to get ready." Crazy Girl's brother announced.

Crazy Girl's mouth dropped open as she shot him a glare.

"I do not take that long to get ready! You Fucking gorilla face!" She shouts.

I wish I had popcorn, watching these two go at it was like reality TV, if not better.

"Oh please, sometimes I think our biological mother cheated on our real dad with a sloth, you take hours to get ready you little midget." He says sassily.

Looking at them argue was funny, they completely forgot I was watching, which in all honesty was fine by me.

I walk back to my room, sitting on my bed I get a book I'd lane out and started reading. Not even five minutes later the Crazy Twins came barreling through my door, I look up at them waiting for an explanation to why they are in my room.

Crazy girl looks at me, hands on hips and says rather loudly,

"Say something, I haven't herd what you sound like yet."

"something, I haven't herd what you sound like yet," I repeat.

Her mouth drop's, pretty boy just laughs, than walk's over.

"I don't think I've introduced myself yet, I'm Dexter, but call me Dex, my nut job of a sister is Pixie, you can call her munchgan."

"No! No, he cannot call me munchgan," she looks at me, "you will not call me munchgan." She says

"Whatever you say... Munchgan" I say with a small chuckle.

"So, what's your name?" Dexter asked

"Mason, call me Mace," I say