Chapter 1

Disclaimer - I do not own MI high or any of the characters.
A/N- my first story so please let me know what you think.
Lily x
_____________________________________________

Frank POV.

As I make my way through HQ to Stella's office all I can think about is how this time I am not going to leave untill I ask her. So many failed attempt like when she was at St Hearts as Mrs Freeman, I hope she still has feelings for me. I think she does if what happened in the core is anything to go by!

Snaping out of my day dream I realise that I am standing out side her office. This is it. This is what I have wanted for 11 years.

I raise my hand and knock on door. Meters away from the woman I love.
_____________________________________________

Stella's POV

I am doing the paperwork from the last mi high mission. She loved working with them they reminded her of the fun of being a young agent.
There was Tom who was addicted to Blade Quest and can do things on a computer that are beyond me! Then theres Aneisha who is the undercover agent. I still cannot believe she had a front row seat at the royal wedding! Dan is the parkour and combat expert. He is brillient field agent. I am sure he was in love with Zoe even if Zoe didnt see it . Zoe was another good field agent but we lost her to finding all her sisters. 80 of them! Thats a lot of sisters! We now have Keri who is one of Zoes sistersand a brillient replacement. She is the perfect match for the master mind! I have no idea how she copes with that infomation! One of the most impressive things about her is the rate at which she learns. She only has to see things once and shes got it!

My favorite member of the team is Frank. He is one of the reasons I love to be with the team so much. Frank with his infamous shirts and crazy gadgets, my one true love. Hang on did I just say that. Well maybe its true but after all we have been through he could hardly love me anymore.

A knock on the door snaps me out of my daydream. Urghh i bet its Stark complaining about the mi high team trying to get them fired again! He is such a nightmare! He keeps trying to ask me out to but what he doesnt know is I will only ever love Frank

'Come in!'

My heart stops when the man of my dreams walks through the door.