Chapter 4

Disclaimer in C1

We got interupted by abTom asking if the comms were working. Okay mind on the mission.

Toms Pov

We have arrived at the warehouse, there are not defence systems and there seem to be no body around.
We walked to the door and it was locked and we had to guess the passcode.
"Tom do your thing." Is what I heard Dan say. I pulled out my spy pod and started hacking in to the mainframe. 20 seconds later the door swung open. Stella congrtulated me over comms.

As we carried on walking I pulled up the map of the warehouse so we could head to the control rooms. Just as I got the info we needed Frank told us we needed to get a move on as we had already been hlf an hour.

The second we enter the control room I rush over to the computer and start downloading everything on the database to my spypod giving a live feed through to HQ were i could hear Stella reading it through.
I hear Stella exclaim! "Be careful team it sounds like some Korps agents could come back to clear up" Our spy pods alert us to two people entering the warehouse. I look towards the others in panic. Im not a field agent. "Frank, Stella its to late there here" Aneisha says sounding worried.
" I have an idea Keri you stay here with Tom untill he gets all the infomation he can whislt me and Neish go and get these guys before they get here." Dan said.
Keri started to complain saying she wanted to fight Korps. "The most logical thing is to leave Tom with a fighter who can hold their own" said Frank through comms.
"We will meet you outside in about 3 minuets and 45 seconds" I say to Dan and Aneisha.

They left to meet these Korpse agents.

3 minuets 30 seconds later.

"Come on Keri lets go" I said and we left being careful not to exit the ware house that lead us towards the fight going on.
_____________________________________________

Aneishas POV

Me and Dan leave Keri and Tom in the control room. We run towards the Korpse agents so they don't interupt Tom in the control room. By the time we reach the agents they know we are here so they were ready for us. We took one each. After a few seconds they disappeared!
"Arrgh the invisible death" shout dan quick aneisha the electric gobstoppers !! I bit one and rolled it in one direction while Dan did the other. The electricty fried their circuits!! Dan nodded at me and told Frank and Stella who where shouting down comms to make sure we were alright.
We ran out to meet Tom and Keri. By the looks on thier faces they herd everything over comms and were relieved that we were out.

When we arrived back in HQ Stella debreifed us and we went back to double maths. "Ohh hate double maths" mumbled Keri.
_____________________________________________

Stella POV

Once the team had entered the warehouse I congratulated Tom because honestly do not know what we would do without him!

Me and Frank keep stealing glances at eachother and when ever I catch him he keeps turning away and blushing! Aww hes so sweet I guess thats why I love him!
Hang on, What! Wow i never relised how deep my feelings where!

I hear a buzzing sound Tom is transmitting the info straight to us. That got my attention I quickly skimmed through then did a double take. " Be careful team it sounds like some Korpse agents could come back to clean up"

Mine and Franks had entwined while we listened to the team, well Dan, make a plan. Frank can tell that Keri is not happy with Dans plan so he steps in "The most logical thing is to leave Tom with a fighter who can hold their own" I couldn't agree with him more so I squeezed his hand to let him know.

We listened as Keri and Tom complete the transfer and exit the building. As they exit Dan and Aneisha had started their fight with the Korps agents. Me and Frank exchanged worried glances, especially when we found out they were invisible death soliders! Luckily every one got out unharmed!! Once this was confirmed me and Frank hugged and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

We stood back behind the table still holding hands when the team arrived back. I quickly debriefed them and sent them back to class.

" I'm going to start reading through the information they got us, but please stay you can do your paperwork hear" Frank said. I looked at my watch then at him in regret. "Sorry Frank I have a meeting in half an hour I need to prepare for, or I would stay. But I'll see you later yeah?" He nods and I lean over and give him a quick kiss before leaving.
_____________________________________________
A/N - As this isn't doing so well I am not going to finish this story unless asked