Chapter 13

"Yuki?" I said. "O-Oh! I mean Yuka! Sorry. I'm used to call Yuki than Yuka," Mei embarrassedly said. Then something came up at my thoughts. "Yuka. As in Miss Valentine Yuka Emi?" I said in a surprised like way. "Yeah! She used to be in our ba-" Before Mei could finish her sentence. She quickly shut her mouth. Biting her tongue in the process. "Itaidesu!" Mei says, in pain. "Are you okay?!" I said. Quickly standing up. Panicking. Mei tongue's was bleeding a bit. Damn. She must have bit her tongue hard. 

Mei took small, deep, breath after she drank a glass water I gave her. Then sighed in relief. "Thank you Misaki!" Mei sang. "You're welcome." I replied. "Now about Miss Valentine being in the ERROR band?" I asked curiously. Finish the word that she was about to say. "Oh um..that-" The door suddenly slammed wide opened. A small fog started to form around the room. At the entrance of the door. Stood a female figure with a stance. Justice like. After the door was slammed. I quickly jumped like a scared cat. Then making myself fell over the coffee table that was in front of the couch me and Mei were sitting on. It pained me, since it was head first. God. It really sucked. "I'm here for the addition! I mean the Grand World Tour!" The female figure says, as I sat up, checking my head. No fatal injuries. "And um. What's your name?" Mei asked the female figured. Helping me stand up. I whispered her a thank you. As the fog cleared up. The female figure looked competitive and filled up with energy. A mischievous smile on her face. "I am!" She quickly stroke a pose. Dramatically. Then suddenly pausing. "You a-" Before Mei could finish her sentence, the female figure then said her name. "Andrea Haruka Akemi! And the definition of it is! Daring! Bright n Beautiful. Distant! From any other commoner girls! Ohoho!" She continued to strike poses. Akemi is beautiful. Literally. But for her height, not so much, she looked like a little girl. Heck. Almost the height of Mei! Then Akemi stopped posing. After she saw Akira walking inside the room using one of the doors. She squealed like a fangirl. Saying positive stuffs about Akira and how she loved and adore her. Akira quickly noticed and then took a glance of Akemi. There was a pause between the two. Then Akira spoke. "What's with this sassy looking lost child?" Akira looked at Mei. Mei shrugge. "Dunno. She just came here saying-".

"For the Grand World Tour of ERROR!" Akemi interrupted. Mei's expression turned grumpy. "Let me finish my sentence!" Mei says angrily. "Oh please now. Don't you remember who I am? Little Mei?" Akemi says gloriously. "A sassy lost chil-".

"I don't want to hear that from you!!! Ugly Twin Head!" Akemi says angrily.

"Fine! Then! midget!" Mei insulted back. Then they kept insulting each others. But it then quickly stopped. Because of the demon. Akira. Who was shouting and scolding them. "Enough you two! I don't know about you guys. But. Stoooppp!" Then. Mei and Akemi stopped fighting. Looking away with each others. That escalated quickly. Too quickly. "Thank you for settling the argument. Miss Akira." A cold female voice said. A woman. A red masked woman, leaning besides the open door that Akemi slammed wide opened. She wore a mixed coloured ruffle dress, black, red and violet. White gloves. Black boots with one red heart shape in each boots and a red heart shaped amulet. She looked marvellous pretty! But something tells me. That she isn't good. "Miss Valentine..." Akira says quietly. She looked kind of pale and her expression. It was fear. "Please. Call me by my real name. Yuka Emi. We're friends after all." Yuka smiled brightly. How can I not know it was her? Well. I haven't listened to her band's song for a long time and. She kind of looks like me when she brightly smiled. "Heh. You got that kind of incorrect. Yuka." Akira said confidently. Crossing her arms. "Why so. Aren't we all friends here. The fragments of the childhood in the past still haunts you. Doesn't it Akira." Yuka says sweetly. Her bright smile slowly fading. Akira looked frustrated. Like someone just madden her. "O-Of course not. I'm a strong, independent woman. I live on. The past is...".

"Filled with lies and very deceptive."

"Hey. Don't get carried away now. It's not my fault that I had to do that..." Akira says. Quietly. But I could still hear her. "That you had to lie to everyone about you. So great. So strong. So mature." Yuka continued. "I can snap your head right now...But you're lucky I can't." Akira then left the room. So did Yuka. Akemi came along. Mei and Me were left. "What's with that all serious talk?" I asked Mei. "Well. It's best if you don't find about it. About us...About everyone in the ERROR. And also Yuka. About her is. A great, deep, mystery. Everyone didn't have a good childhood. Everyone suffered. We all got glued to our past. We felt like breaking apart. Depressed. Despair. Guilt. Lies. Negativity. But then. Misaki came. She pulled us out of the darkness! I meant um...another Misaki. She was the best! and a good singer!" Mei said cheerfully. At the end. "That's nice! Where is she now?" .

"Well..."

"She died."