2: Out

~Dua's POV~

"Utha jaa" I heard mama saying for the fifth time. "Sone deti na" I said while yawning. "Acha chalo neeche aa jao" she said while drawing the curtains away "hmm" and she left the room. I got up and walked to the wardrobe to get my clothes hate itna lamba rasta kaash automatically kapre change ho sakte.

Once I was ready I got my phone and started to head downstairs. "Oye dekh kar chal" I said to my brother Ariyaan who was busy looking at his phone and was about to bump into me.

"Phone sai apni narzar hata liya kar" I spoke. "Kyu tujhe problem. Acha mei toh phone par tah tu toh samne dekh rahi thi toh side per hat jati" he replied back.

Rolling my eyes I pushed him to the side and went downstairs. "Aslamoalikum" I said to mama and baba who were already at the table "Walaikumaslam" both of them replied.

I sat and started to eat my favourite aloo ke pranthe. After some time Ariyaan came down and greeted and we greeted back. He also sat down and stated eating. "So beta sari packing ho gayi" Baba suddenly spoke and I quickly swallowed the lukma that was in my mouth.

"Jee bas ho gayi hai" I replied. After eating I went upstairs to my room and called my best friend Anushay. After some rings she picked up the phone. "Hey" she said from the other side. "Yeah sun tyaar rehna aah rahi hu shopping jana hai". "Okay" and she cutted the call.

"Chal Dua tyaar ho jaa tu humesha late ho jati hai" I said to myself while going to the wardrobe and picking black jeans with a white shirt.

After 20 minutes I was ready. After telling mama I drove to Anushays house and 2 minutes later she came out. She was wearing light blue jeans with a white vest top with a blue shirt on top.

She came and sat on the passenger seat and I started the engine and we jammed to lots of songs
on the way. Parking the car we came out and headed inside. "Yaar wahan chal teh hai". I said pointing to a shop " Haan chal" she said walking in front of me.

Once we were inside the shop we went to the dress section. "Wahan sardi hogi ya phir garmi". Anushay asked "Woh toh nahi pata par dono type of clothes lete hai" I said thinking and she nodded.

After hours of shopping we decided to go go home and while going home the car suddenly halted in the middle of the road. "Iss ko abh kya hua" I tried starting it it but it would not start. "Mei abhi dekhti hu" I said to Anushay who was looking worried.

"Kuch nahi hoga okay" I tried to console her "hmmm" was the response I got back.

I got out and checked the car and found out that nothing was wrong I say back inside to find Anushay doing something on her phone " Kya hua" she asked. "pata nahi" I said shrugging. "Umm petrol kitna rehta hai" she questioned.

"Kafi hoga" I said and when I checked it was empty " yeah about the petrol woh shayad umm khatam... Ho chucka hoga" I chuckled nervously. "God Dua kanjoosi ki bhi haad hoti hai kabhi bhar bhi liya kar tank. She started to accuse me. "Mei abhi Ariyaan ko phone karti hu" I said picking the phone.

"Mei kar chuki" I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Kya" she said and I shook my head. After sometime Ariyaan came and we went with him first he dropped Anushay off then we went home and I went upstairs and changed into my pjs and went to sleep.
Kal jaldi bhi toh uthna hai.

Hi...
Hopefully you guys enjoyed the chapter and do tell me how it was please VOTE and COMMENT

Love you....
Bye