7: New place

Dua POV

I waited in the car with my family waiting for Anushay and her family to come so both of us could board the plane. Haye kitna ajeeb lage ga mama aur baba ke bina aur especially uss bandar ke bina

I looked at my family and saw them all on there phones.Hmm inn phones ne Saab ka dimag kharab kar diya hai

I looked down shaking my head and and decided to text Anushay to ask where she was.

Me: Where are you itna time koi lagata hai Kya???

Anushay: Yaar baas reach hoge chill yaar

Haan chill yahan plane take off Ho jaye ga and she expects me to chill.

Finally when she reached we hugged our family and bid the bye before boarding the plane.

My seat was near the window and Anushay right next to me.

Could all passengers fasten their seat belts as we are ready for take off. Thank you

Everyone did as they were asked to. The plane took off, everything looked so small as I looked down. I was feeling sleepy as I woke up around 4:00am and it was 6:00am. I fell asleep.

Anushay POV

We finally reaches the airport and bidding our byes we went in and waited for our plane then boarded. At around 9:00am the air hostess came and served breakfast. After some hours we had reached.

After getting off the plane we did all the other formalities and got out. We had booked a hotel and waited for the taxi to come.

After five minutes the taxi came and we told him the address and sat in the back. The car started and we were on the roads of Houston. Around 30 minutes we reached our destination we got out and payed the fare and collected our bags and went inside the hotel. We went to one of the counters "Hello could I get a room please".

The lady behind it looked at me then looked back down she did something on the computer before passing me a key. "Room 201 hope you like your stay" she smiled and I smiled back.

We were taken to our room. As I got
in I plopped down on the bed while Dua was popped herself on the sofa.

"Ek kaam karte hai tohri dair soh jate hain aur phir ghumne chalte hai ok?" I looked up to Dua as she spoke and nodded she came to the bed and laid down next to me and I don't know when I feel asleep.

Hello there.....
Late update this chapter is boring I know really couldn't think how to come up with this so whatever came in my head I wrote it down.

Anyways thank you for your votes and comments I really appreciate it.

Keep on Voting and Commenting