Ricky Dillion for Melody

Ricky and I were watching some YouTube videos. "Ricky I'm bored. Lets do something fun." I said. "Melody this is fun but what do you wanna do that is much better then this." Ricky said. "Well I don't know what is better." I said. "Maybe this is." Then kisses me then the kiss turns into you two making out. "Lets take this upstairs." He says. He carries you upstairs and then he takes of his shirt and he immure his abs. "So you like what you see." He says he pushes you on your bed. "I totally like what I see." I said. He takes of your pants and shirt. He unclamps your bra an takes of your underwear. He sticks his fingers in you and you moan his name. "R-R Ricky." I moan. Then he takes of his boxers and puts his tip in your entrance. You moan his name again and when u two reach your climax you both fell asleep right away and you fell asleep in Ricky's arms.

----------------------------------

Hi. I know this was a little late I'm sorry melody and I did not know what you wanted so I hope you liked it melody and if anyone else wants one i can make them one with anyone any YouTuber or singer. So just inbox me if you want it clean or dirty. Inbox me with who you want it to be with and your name.