Connor franta for Michaela

You and Connor where at your twos house and u guys where watching some Disney movies.

We weren't really watching the movie though. You two were to busy making out. Connor turns off the movie and gets on top of you. "Michael (short for Michaela) are you ready for this" Connor says. "Yea I am" I say. I bite my lip wondering what he's going to do. he kisses me gently and says "Are you sure you ready" he says looking in my eyes. "I am Connor I am". He kisses me again this time more passionately. He strips down only in his boxers and you also stop but your completely naked. He looks at your body up and down "you're so perfect" he says as you blush. He takes off his boxers and lays you on the bed. "Are you ready" he says looking in your eyes, you say "Yes" and then he starts to put it in you as you bite your lip trying not to cry. It hurts because your a virgin. "Are you okay Michael I don't wanna hurt you" he says looking in your eyes hoping not to bring you pain. "Yea I'm fine just keep going" he continues. You two continue until you both cum but he wasn't wearing protection so he could have gotten you pregnant.
9 months later
You two had your first child named Kiley Ann Franta and got married
----------------------------------------------
Authors note sorry I haven't been on I was grounded im gonna continue my love story with jc Caylen love you guys bye ❤️