Chapter One

In a small kingdom in Japan around when kings would rule with an iron fist; there was a king that didn't. The king's name was "King Sky the Great" and most people in his kingdom did not like him. He trains his army to fight the biggest of battles. He called for his servant Deadlox to get Aviatorgaming and BajanCanadian. Sky said to them both, "I need your ninja-like skills to go and save my dear wife MunchingBrotato and my son MinecraftUniverse from the squid army." Aviator asked Sky, "Why should we go to squid layer and save them, we don't even know where it is." "Yes" Bajan agrees with Aviator. "All I know is that they are somewhere in the deep blue sea," Sky reply. So Aviator and Bajan got on their horses and rode to the edge of the sea. To their surprise, there was a note for them and it read, "Dear Aviator and Bajan, you are probably looking for your Queen MunchingBrotato and the Prince MinecraftUniverse well your never going to see them ever again. They are to far for you two to swim." So now they are going to find a way to get to the squids kingdom.

Back at the castle, Sky was getting very worried for his wife and kid. Royal Knight Jeromeasf was there with the king to keep him calm so he can run his kingdom. "I wonder how Bajan and Aviator is doing and if they are on the way back with my wife and son," said Sky. Jeromeasf reply, "They are going to make it Sky, they are going to make it I promise; you are going to have to stay clam, you have kingdom to run." "You are right Jerome You are very right I have a kingdom to run and my wife and son are going to be OK," Sky replied to Jerome. Just then a woman with her child just ran in the room with Sky and Jerome they look at the woman, and Sky asked, "Why are you in my castle?" The women replied, "Bajan and Aviator is swimming down to the squid kingdom and with no scuba suit or scuba tanks," and Sky realized that he sent bajan and Aviator without their scuba gear.