Chapter Eight

Back at nightmare kingdom in the throne room, MiraJane appeared in front of Nastu and bowed and speaks, "Father I bring news about our enemy." "Processed please and tell me what news you bring to me," He says. "I bring that we have our enemy on the edge of our kingdom and what would you like me to do," Mira replied. "What I want to do is go to the others and bring them here and I want you to go to our allies and tell what I want you to tell them is that we will help him fight this battle for them understood," Nastu said. "Understood father," Mira replied and disappeared and went to the others and told them to go back to the kingdom and then teleport to King Sky.

At Sky Kingdom, two guards in front of the front door and said, "Who are you and what are you doing at this kingdom?" Mira answers, "Well for one my name is MiraJane daughter of King Nastu of nightmare kingdom and I'm here to deliver a message to King Sky the Great." "Sorry princess please come in and we will have one of the guards take you to King Sky immediately," they said while bowing and one of the guards to King Sky. In the throne room, "Please what bring you here Mira," Sky says. "Well came here to tell you that my father will help you fight the squid army with you if you would like," Mira replied. "Well we have lost over 3/4 of my army to them and we need all the help we can get and I know that your father has four dragon slayer and Nastu and you are also dragon slayers to so that six from that kingdom and the four from my kingdom so that is.......," Sky said and getting cut off by Mira, "ten dragon slayers from both kingdoms and yes me and my father is a dragon slayer but he will not use his dragon slayer magic only if its necessary and I only use my magic, Sky." "Yes, tell your father to go forward with his attack on the squid kingdom please," Sky says. "Understand," Mira said and disappeared and teleport to her father.

Back at the Nightmare Kingdom, Mira appeared in front of her father and tells him what Sky's said and tell the his army to start packing because they were start fighting the squid army with sky army. "Mira, Gray, and Juvia, I need to go to the squid kingdom and help rescues the queen and prince for sky please," Nastu said. "Aye Sir," they all said at once. They all teleport to the entrance to the squid kingdom and ran to the dungeon Gray and Juvia followed Mira.

To the squid kingdom, They were running until they stopped in one the cells and saw all of them there from Sky Kingdom and Pewdiepie. Mira tried to heat the lock and failed and then Juvia tried to freeze the lock and failed until they were knocked out and throw into the cell with them and there magic didn't work in the cell. Bajan ran to Gray and try to wake him up and Pewdiepie ran to Juvia to wake her up and Mark ran to Mira to wake her up. Juvia was the first to wake up then Gray but Mira was the last to wake up after about hour of being knocked out. Mira waked up by Mark and looked him in the eyes seeing the beauty that he had; she smiled and giggled. "Princess you are finally awake," Juvia and Gray said. "Yes I'm awake," Mira replied. "Princess MiraJane," Queen MunchingBrotato and Jacksepticeye said. "Hey Jack its nice see you again and how is my lady is doing," Mira said to Jack and MunchingBrotato. "Jack, you know her," Mark said. "Yes I know her because she is my best friend and she the Princess of the Nightmare Kingdom; Nastu and Lucy are King and Queen of the kingdom, and the Nightmare Kingdom is our allied." Jack replied. Mark nodded and walk to Jack and kiss his cheek and Mira look down at her lap and Juvia comes over and hugged Mira. Juvia whisper to Mira, "What is wrong because I don't see you upset like this." Mira whisper replied to Juvia, "I fell in love with mark and he is dating jack my best friend and I will like him to see that jack doesn't really love him like he says he does." Juvia replied, "I know how you feel right now because I have fell in love with Gray and I don't know if he love me back." Mark looks at Juvia and Mira and he notice how beautiful Mira really is and him and Jack have been getting a lot of fights lately and he just wanted someone to love him. "Hey Jack can we talk in private for a moment please its very important," Mark said to Jack and taking him to the private room. Jack nodded and followed him.

(In the private room) Jack in bold and Mark in initialized

So what did you want to talk to me that was so important?

Well Jack I feel that you don't love me anymore because every time I try talking to normally it always turn out to us yelling at each other and I'm tried of all the yelling that we do

So you are telling that you don't want to be with anymore because I'm not the one who starts the yelling its you that starts the yelling  Jack yelled at mark

This is what I'm talking about and you said that I start the yelling no you got that wrong its you that start all the yelling and yes I'm saying that I don't want be you anymore and I'm very tried of you saying that I start stuff  when you are the one who starts stuff and I'm tried of being the punching bag here in this relationship because you never loved me Mark yell at jack and jack knew that mark was right because he was that started stuff and he never did love him truly

Mark you are right you don't need me anymore you need someone that love you truly and I'm not going to give it to you so you don't deserve me so this is good bye to this but can we still be friends

Jack thanks for realizing that I need someone that deserve me and this is good bye  and yes we can still be friends and can I get a friendly hug now please

Yes Mark you can have a friendly hug and I'm very sorry what I didn't to you

I forgive Jack

Mark go get her

what  are you talking about Jack

I know you love MiraJane and now go get her before I beat up

thank you jack

No problem

Now back in the cell MiraJane was sing one of her favorite songs that her mother used to sing to her (The song is Masayume Chasing by BoA). Mark starts to sing with Mira and then Juvia and Gray and then rest join with them and then some of Squid army guards came over and told them to be quiet and they were all scared of the them but that didn't stop them. Then they finished the song and Mark took Mira to the private room and Jack smiled at mark and winked at him and the guards left them.

Back in the private room Mark in Bold and MiraJane in Initialized

Mark why did you bring me in here

well I brought you in here to tell you that I like you and I can tell that you like me too so I want to ask if you like to be my girlfriend 

Yes Mark I would love to be you girlfriend and I love you mark  then Mira hugged Mark and Mark hugged back and then he kissed Mira and Mira pulls Mark closer to her and deepens the kiss. Mark slid his hands down to her ass and picks her up and place her on the bed and then pull away for air and both panting; then Mira pulls Mark shirt off and Mark does the same with Mira and they start making out again and taking each others clothes off until they didn't have anything on. Mark and Mira fucked each other until they comes. The next day, Mark and Mira got dressed and went back to the cell and Mira saw Gray and Juvia cuddling each other. They smiled at each other and kissed each other for there good morning and everyone started to wake up, "Good Morning everyone," They said at the same time.

Hey everyone I thinks a good time to end this chapter because it is like almost 1 in the morning and I'm very sorry I been with a writer block so ill have the rest of the chapter up today and tomorrow. I hope you like this chapter and want to let you know that I care for everyone and hope everyone stays safe and positive and always smile more each day. Now until the next chapter bye bye

 Now until the next chapter bye bye