Chapter Five

Sky's entertainment arrives and in the middle of their performance a sudden gust of wind came into the room and everyone stop moving. A man appeared in front sky and spoken evil tone, " Kings Sky you are probably wondering who I am well let me explain. 10 years ago when you kick me and my brother Pewdiepie and now I'm the one that will destroy everything that you love," showing aviator in a cage been told your torture creatures and he was chain to the top of the cage so he couldn't do anything, " now I will start with him and now do you know who I am sky." "Bodil" sky said angrily. He laughed and speaks, "you actually know who I am and you think that I was actually going to start with Aviator no I'm going to start with your wife." Laughs and disappears, " now go find him, the prince, and Bajan, Pewdiepie don't stop until you find them and you can stop torturing Aviator now." They stopped torturing Aviator; Pewdiepie followed his brother's orders and look for them but little did u know Pewdiepie was in love with Prince MinecraftUniverse, and Pewdiepie will never get to confess his love to him; he didn't even know that he liked him back.

Back at the castle Sky sent for a team that can get all of them back and return them safely and he called upon Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Markiplier and Jacksepticeye came in the room and bow before the king. The king said, "I need you to go to the squid Kingdom and get them back safely and do whatever it has to do take to get them and be very careful because photo and Pewdiepie are very dangerous people." So they set off and went to go get them. Now Mark and Jack are very useful to the king because mark has a special ability to change into a magical creature that he chooses and Jack can summon a magical creature that he chooses to fight with him. Now they get there and Mark and Jack swim very fast to get to the entrance of the squid Kingdom and once they get there they start searching for them.

So yeah guys this is chapter 5 of this book. I hope you enjoyed this book because I don't know how long I want to make this book but I'm still deciding so leave a comment telling me how you are this book. So until next time see you in the next chapter bye bye