Maybe a little less awkward

Tony's POV

I searched in the direction where I saw her run. I knew she was called Panda but that's not enough.

I waked to each set and looked through the crowds. I even watched some of the sets.

I went to the merch tent and bought some shirts from ATL and BMTH.

I walked away sighing. I kept walking around.

I hit myself god dammit Tony how could you let her go. And not like your going to find her now.. Your never going to get her back.

I hunched over in defeat. It was getting late and for all I know she left. I looked to my right Bmth was playing. I decide to go listen.

I was backstage cause yea.. And I looked at all the people rocking out and crowd surfing. My eyes wandered until I saw the familiar green and blue.

She was here crowd surfing. As the song got heavier the mosh pits got intenser. I kept my eyes on her the whole time until she was dropped. I kept waiting for her to be perched back up.

But she wasn't. It was getting a lot rougher too. I couldn't do a thing about it.

The set finally ended and people started to clear.

But a group of people were gathering. I got through and saw it was the Panda person.

"Alright I got this" I said while picking her up. As soon as I did they all scattered except for one girl. She had the same hairstyle as the Panda.

She spoke "Urm uhh that be my friend Tony"

Well she knew who I was. "Oh I'm sorry" I said. Her eyes lit up " Oh that's okay.. Will she be okay." I looked down at the girl."yea I'ma take her to my bus is that okay." She nodded. "You can come too if you want."

She smiled and we started walking to the bus. As soon As I opened the door they all yelled "TONAYYY"

Once they saw the girl in my arms a look of questioning came up. "Tony what the fuck?" I closed the door as the girl behind me entered.

She sat in a chair while I laid the girl on the couch. I examined her. Bloody nose and lip. She started to wake up. I was the first thing she saw.

"Where the shiz am I?" I laughed at her question "on my bus silly" she sat up "Where's Ann-" she stopped when she saw her friend in awe struck over all of the band members.

She looked at me "What happened?"

"You fell in the mosh pit, don't wory your fine except for a bloody nose"

She paused. "C'mon I'll get ya cleaned up" I led her to the bathroom.
I got a washcloth and got it wet. I started to go towards her face when she shyed away from me "Irm... I think I'll be fine."

"Don't be silly it will only take a second."

She stepped closer and I cleaned off her face. Only to realize she has no make-up. So this is telling me she is naturally this fucking beautiful.

As I put the washcloth down I stared into those eyes. They got me hooked as soon as I looked into them.

I realized I was staring I looked down "Oh Im sorry"

She giggled "Das Okay" I smiled "Well what you wanna do?" She thought about it and said "Sleep."

I was kinda dissapointed. I didn't realize my face showed it until she said "I'm just kidding"

I smiled and laughed. We left the bathroom into a hall of the rest of the band members and her friend. Her friend seemed to be doing pretty well on her own.

"Hey wana go for a walk?" She nodded and said "Let me just go make sure"
She came back over to me and said "Let's Goooo" as we ran out the door.

I laughed as she pulled me out. She stopped and said "I have no fucking clue where I'm going"

I laughed. She was so amazing. I looked at my phone. "Well we could go get some food." Her face lit up "Yesh FOOD."

I couldn't help but smile every time she spoke. "Okay um catering this way." She followed me as we got in the line. We got some pizza. We sat down and ate. I was about half way done when I looked to her plate... Holy Shit she already finished and was scrolling through her phone. I need to hurry she beat me in eating... ME.

I quickly finished and pulled her up. And we started walking around. Her eyes lit up for some reason. As i was about to question she said "Gahh Sleeping with Sirens is over there."

I laughed "you wanna go meet them"
She immediately shook her head and stepped back and bit her lip. I then realized she was just shy, well I don't blame her. "C'mon I'll introduce you"

She stood there silent. "C'mon I said basically dragging her over. "Hey Kellin"

"Sup Tony who's this?" I smiled when I got to say her name. Wait fuck I still don't know her fucking name. "Uh this is panda"

She giggled obviously knowing I didn't even know her name. She finally spoke up.

Lexi's POV

I was dying on the inside.
#1 I was standing with Tony Perry and The Kellin Quinn.
#2 Tony didn't know my name and introduced me as Panda.

I guess I'll save him "Im Lexi" I said with a little of confidence. Kellin smiled and pulled me into a hug I'm Kellin"

"Duh" I said by accident it was almost instant. I immediately felt blushing. 4 other boys came around "Hey we are Jack, Jesse, Gabe and Justin." Said Jesse. "Heyyyy why am I last"complained Justin. I just laughed "I'm Lexi" they all engulfed me in a huge hug.

Maybe this whole warped isn't as bad as I thought is was going to be.

A/N

Yep I haven't updated for a while mostly because no one is reading this story but I'm going to write it anyway cause I want to lol

But if you are reading this thank you so much <3

Umm so yea

peace-skies