Kissing the Scars

Lexi's POV

SHIT. He found my scars. I know it.
He hasn't said anything though. I was trying to keep mind of him. So I started paying attention to the t.v screen.

Only to find it had been turned off.

I looked up at Tony. His expression was sad. "Lex"

I looked down to my hands, I felt one single tear drop. Before I knew it I was crying like a crazy person. "Tony I'm sorry but this was a long time ago."

"Why?" I thought about it well why not was the real question. Everything was pushing me to do it except Annie.

So I responded with "Why not?" He looked really confused and that's the thing he doesn't get it. Only people who have been through this don't get it.

'Tony it was a long time ago can't we just forget it?"
He looked deep into my eyes. Like he was staring into soul. I immediatly felt self conscious. The staring at me I couldn't handle it.

I got up and said "I'm going for a walk."

I stepped out if the tour bus. Before I knew it I was spirinting. I didn't even mean to start running. I stopped when I reached a familiar tree. The same one I ran to when I tripped earlier.

I sat down with my knees up to my chest staring up. I could see parts of the sky through the leaves. I think I had been sitting here for like 30 minutes. I really like being outside. It was around sunset. People were leaving and such. I watched the sunset leaning back on the tree. I wanted a better view so I climbed up a couple branches. Before I knew it I was high off of the ground.

I found the perfect branch to lay on while I was up here. I climbed up a couple to feet to it. It was so peaceful up here no anxiety no pressure from the outside world.

I could just think. He found my scars and probably hates me now. I'm useless. It would be so easy to just slide off this branch and end it all.

I heard a voice just as the sun dissapeared. "Panda?"

Tony's POV.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say to her. She said she was going for a walk. When she got outside I thought i would go with her. But as soon as I got up and outside she was already out of sight.

About 20 minutes later everyone came back. "Hey guys"

"Hey Tone" said Annie. "Where's Lexi?"

"I actually don't know she ran off the bus saying she went for a walk." Annies facial expression went blank "So you let a person who has anxiety over talking to new people walk around by herself in a place full of people... Well that's fantastic I'll be back."

She walked off scared and mad. I looked to the 3 boys standing in front of me shaking their heads. "Yea I'ma go now"

I caught up to Annie. "Look she wanted to be alone"

"Why would she want that?"

I mumbled this answer "Because I asked her about her scars."

She stopped dead "How did you know?"

"I found them" She snapped "So she didn't want you to know about them since she didn't show you. She never showed anybody but me willingly. She went through a lot of shit okay. She gets really self-concious about them. She probably is crying right now because she thinks you hate her because of it."

"What, I don't hate her."

"Again like I said she over thinks a lot and that doesn't help we need to find her."

"I didn't mean to" I stuttered. She sighed "I know you didn't I should probably talk to her first."

"Well I might have an idea where she could be."

"Where?" This was the only place I could think of. "The place she first went when she was embarrassed"

I led Annie to the place she ran off when she fell. Annie looked round. "I don't see her anywhere."

I looked up. "That's because she's up there" and pointed.

"Panda?" She twitched like she heard her. "Well Tony I'm going to go up there."

She started climbing it professionally.

Lexi's POV

When I heard "Panda?" I knew it was Annie. I heard some mumbling so I'm guessing someone else was with her. I would've ended it right there. But I couldn't do that to Annie I couldn't let her watch me die.

She finally made it up to my branch. "Hey hun what are ya doing?" I giggled I don't know why but I did. "Just watching the sunset... And thinking."

"Can I watch?"

"Well it's already over haha"

"Oh yea that's right... Lex it's okay no one hates you because of it."

I didn't know I was crying until a tear hit my hand. "Annie why am I such a fuck up? I fuck everything up even meeting them at first. And now I fucked it up with my stupid past."

"Lex don't worry we all love you so much. You have come really far from before please stay strong."

I nodded "Okay Ann for you and Tony I will." I didn't even realize I said his name. "Well come down when you're ready." She climbed down. Me and her always had a special relationship.

I heard mumbling and then saw Annie below me talking to Tony. I waved him to come up here. He smiled and started. About 3/4 of the way there he slipped and hit his knee. "Ow" was all he said I laughed because he had one of the most calm reactions ever for almost falling out of a tree.

He finally made it up to me. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "I would never hate you Lexi."

"Tony these were from awhile ago I stopped so you can be less worried now "

"I will always be worried but why'd you do it?"

"That another question for another time."

"I understand but just know you are beautiful no matter what." He reached and kissed my wrist we laid in comfortable silence just enjoying each others presence

After about 10 minutes I felt calm enough to leave this tree. "C'mon Tony" I said before I jumped to another branch getting closer and closer to the ground eachtime I landed on a new branch. In like 10 seconds I was standing on the grass. I looked up to see Tony with his mouth open still up really high in the tree. "Come on turtle"

I watched as he fumbled trying to get down about 5 minutes later we were hand in hand walking around. "Want to go get Ice-cream?" he asked me.

"Fo sure" I laughed. We skipped into the shop. There were a lot of people in there and I regretted skipping in because now all of their attention was on us. "Just ignore them" I nodded and we walked up to the counter. "2 vanilla cones?" He asked me. I nodded my head. The lady came back with them and we walked out.

While we were walking someone bumped my arm and I smashed the cone into my face. I just laighed "oh yea this is wonderful" he smiled and smashed the icecream in his own face. "Tony why'd you do that?"

He laughed "So you wouldn't be alone."

I laughed "Wow okay then." He stopped me "Lexi I know we just met but I feel like we have known eachother our whole lives. I feel like myself around you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Wait the Tony Perry just asked me to be his girlfriend. "Tony I would love to" he smiled and pulled me into a kiss.
"Well we should be getting back" I said breaking the kiss. He nodded in agreement. His hand found mine and we walked back to the tour bus.

There sat Annie. I nodded that I was okay. Actually I was more okay. I have a boyfriend. Me a boyfriend? And he is Tony Perry.

I can't believe my life right now it is just so amazing I knew things in my life would get better, but not this good.