The bath fic

~Dans PoV~

"Phil" I called melodramatically as I burst through the front door, weighed down by half a dozen shopping bags.

"Yes!" A silky smooth voice sing through our apartment.

"I'm home and I've got DORITOS!!" I called back happily and we continued our playful shouting match.

"Excellent!" Phil replied and then silence. "Hey Dan come here quickly!" He asked in a tone sounding more like a command than a question.

"Alright where are you?"

"I'm in the bathroom" he replied and I sceptically made my way to the bathroom.

"Are you decent" I joked as I swung the door open.

"No" Phil smugly replied but it was too late, there I stood gazing upon phils beautiful body lounging casually in the sparkly blue bath filled with bath bombs and bubbles.

I tried to speak but no words came to
Mind.

"Join me" my sweet cinnamon roll asked seductivly.

"Ugh alright" my voice was rasp and gravely, confused from the alien sight before me.

I was sceptic as first, my mind filling with the dread of this being a joke however phils eyes stayed dead serious as he intently watched me as I tugged at the bottom of my black leather shirt and peeled it of my muscular torso.

Phil didn't say a word however his face spoke a novel as his mischievous smirk grew ever bigger and his eyes shine brighter.

I have him one more questioning face for certainty before unzipping my tight, skinny jeans and removing them too.

To my complete and utter disbelief I was now standing in my underwear in front of Phil as his eyes worked their way down my body.

Finally, I slipped off the last piece of remaining clothing and stood utterly exposed to the biting air.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to join me" he asked with a cocky tone fully aware he was making me blush.

I have a nervous laugh before placing my first foot in the boiling, blue water.

Phil moved further to the side of the tub to give my frail, shaking body some place to sit, his movement causing my cautious reflection to ripple and fuze with the dim light glowing off the scented candles that surrounded us.

I placed my next foot in and the warm water unguided my legs sending, pleasureful tingles up my spine and danced along every vein in my body.

Phils eyes never left mine.

Before long my whole body was in and the water flowed up to my sensitive neck.

"Dan" phils sensual voice filled the silence that before drowned is.

"Y- yes" I stuttered, still struggling to grasp the reality I was currently in.

"Come here" his voice was soft and reassuring in this time of uncertainty.

I didn't reply with words but with actions as I swished through the water and leant against phils front with my back, my head fitting perfectly in the crook of his neck

Despite the humm of confusion occupying the back of my mind, everything was perfect.

Phil squirted shampoo into his hands and began massaging my maroon hair in a hypnotising rhythm. The pleasure of Phil hands tugging on my hair mixed with the lush smells and the dim lighting of the room swirled in my head and soon enough my eyes began to feel heavy.

The last thing I felt before drifting off into a lazy sleep was the gentle pressure of my cinnamon roll placing a loving kiss to the top of my head.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sozzel for mistakes. 💃🏻💃🏻👌🏼👌🏼💯💯