lipstick, Stilletoes and Pixie

Chapter 1:

I smeared my new bright pink lipstick on my lips. I am feeling pretty happy inside because I know today will be the best  day ever. My pure white miniature terrier came running into my room and has now jumped up on my king sized double bed. I luv my bed I got it for Christmas last year its like a fairy tale sleeping in it. I jumped into my white pixie dress, and got out my black and white converses. This is the outfit you'll usually see me wearing. I'm taking the bus to town to met with Miette. I am wondering around Melbourne city wondering where she is when she sneaks up behind me and gives me the biggest and best hug. Miette is screaming "Happy Birthday Pixie" in my ear. We walk through the city arms linked together. We walk to '7 11' which has the best slurpes in town. I fill mine up with every flavour possible. we walk down the streets together going to every Make-up, clothes and jewellery shop possible. We walk into my favourite fashion shop which is filled with clothes and jewellery. I spot the most amazing dress. It is a strapless dress with a white beaded top and a pink tulle bottom. I try it on it fits pur-fectly the length of it is just above my knees. I'm buying the dress as a birthday present from myself. I'm going to wear it to birthday party tonight. We skipped through the busy streets of Melbourne until we came to Miette's favourite shop. We went in and Miette bought me light pink stilettos as a birthday present from her. She also bought us a BFF necklace to wear. We went to this really posh café for lunch it was so expensive but I don't care because I'm 17 now. We are now in Whitcoulls  buying all of our favourite magazines. I choose Girlfriend, Fashion and Ellie. Once we've bought our mags we call a taxi to take us to Miette's house. We couldn't go to mine because they were setting up everything for my party. We hop in the taxi when it has finally pulled up to the curb. When we're at Miette's house we go to her room. We get comfy on her bed and get out the mags we bought. But before I start reading them I check all the messages on my phone. Hoping to get one from my long lost sister.

Chapter 2:

I should've known that I wouldn't. But at least I got a lot of messages from my other friends. Miette was already flicking through all our mags checking out all the latest gossip. So I decided to flick through the trendiest fashion pages. There's one good quality of Miette and that is that she doesn't care if you like something totally different from her. I don't even know why she's my best friend I don't know what she sees in me. My phone is vibrating in my pocket I don't know whether to answer it. "are you going to answer your phone" Miette just whispered to me. So I pull my phone out of my pocket in an instant. Someone answers and all they say is I'm going to be there . I know I've heard this voice before I just don't know where. I tell Miette about it she just shrugs her shoulders. Miette has flicked through all the mags so we decide to go downstairs and get a latte. We sit outside in the sun and talk about every thing that's happened to us since we saw each other. Its only been a few days but there is still a lot been going on. once we drunk our lattes we decide to go for a