Hot Summer Rain (Ianthony and Phan)

Dan's POV

"I love California..." Phil sighed as we landed.

"I love this place too," I slid back in my chair, giving Phil a small smirk.

We got off the plane, and Phil slowly skipped behind me, wheeling his suitcase behind him. I slowly hummed 'Madness by Muse' and Phil glared at me.

"What?" I giggled, and smirked at him.

"Nothing!" He laughed, lighting up his blue eyes. He was so adorable. I had decided that I loved Phil. He was so cute and funny, and kept me together. I looked up, to see the Hilton Hotel standing in front of me. I opened the door and opened for Phil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony's POV

"I'm so excited for VidCon 2013!!!" Kalel said to the camera.

"I am too..." I mumbled as I put the car in park. We unpacked the car, and I once again felt unappreciated as Kalel went off vlogging somewhere. I jumped onto the bed and started up my 3DS, with Luigi's Mansion.

"Babe, where are you?" Kalel called.

"In here." I sighed, as I turned upside down on the bed.

"Wanna come down, Meghan and Joey are here." She twirled her hair around her fingers.

"No not really, I'm gonna wait for Ian to get here," I said. I really got annoyed when Kalel wanted me to be social with her friends. I mean, I'm 25, god dammit, and I can take care of myself.

"Okay, well see you tonight," she kissed me on my head. I then sighed and turned off my DS and turned on the TV. Boring. Boring. Boorrrinng. I then got off and tweeted, "Hey Guys! Just waiting for @SmoshIan to get here so we can get our VidCon Partay started!"

Reply: "Almost there! @Smoshanthony," from Ian.

I then got out my Mac and started browsing. New Smosh Games stuff, nothing new. After a few new AmazingPhil videos, I got a knock on the door. I opened it to see Ian.

"Hey Man!" I said as we bro hugged.

"Haha. Hey! It was a long drive..." Ian said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil's POV

"Finally done unpacking!" Dan said as he fell backwards on his bed.

"Hopefully Ian and Anthony will be here soon." I said.

"Yep." Dan mumbled, and he cuddled under his duvet. I looked at him and he was nearly asleep.

"Dan!" I yelled.

"What.."

"You Almost fell asleep.."

"Okay. Dammit I wish I had a laptop..." Dan groaned.

"Here..." I said, patting the spot next to me, motioning for him to sit with me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask, showing all of my subscribtions.

"PewDiePie?"

"Sure!"

A/N: First Chapter! Okay any ideas (nothing too crazy.) you can put in the comments.