intro

Harry didn't really believe in love. Well its not that he didn't believe in it he just didn't think that it would ever happen to him. Its not like he didn't try (because he really did try) it was mostly because nothing seemed right.
Falling in love was something harry craved , some weird sensation in him . He would never admit to himself he was to proud for that and that's not his fault. In his family (if you even call it a family) love is a weakness , there's no time for it.
no need for it.
Getting close to someone would mean the risk of people finding out about his "family" would be worse and he couldn't have that.

So harry was left to fend for himself , no friends (besides the ones at the house) and no dating girls or guys. It was just how it is , it was all harry knew his little odd "family" was all he lived for and all he could do was dream about a day when he would be free but freedom doesn't exsit for people like him and he finally understood that.

Louis doesn't believe in love , not even the tiniest bit at all. Although his family is picture perfect and all his sisters absolutely adores him he just think its pointless. There is no time for it at all especially between footie practice and being on top of the school social ladder. Although he does have time to sleep around school and bully some lowlife nerds. His favorite one is this kid named liam . Louis doesn't know why he hates him but he does. Every thing is going great for him he's got everything he's ever wanted and he was finally partly happy , at least that's we he thought .