BFFs

We have been friends since the beginning." I say to myself and look at pictures of me and my best friend Mark. "We had so much fun when we were little. Now he moved to LA and Skypes me every day." I say smileing. I hear a knock at my door and I get up from my bed and walk over to the door.

I open the door to see my best friend. "Mark!" I yell and hug him. "What are you doing here? I thought you were doing videos in LA." I say and we smile. "Well I wanted to come and see me best friend. Is that ok?" He asks with a chuckle. "Well yeah I haven't seen you in person for over a year." I say and let go of him blushing. Just to let you know, I have a huge crush on Mark since high school. He smiles and blushes a tiny bit to. " I missed you so much." He says and walks in with a small suit case and shuts the door. "You plan on staying with me?" I ask giggling and walking to the couch. "Yeah. If you don't mind." He says and leaves his bag by the door and sits by me.

"I don't mind." I say looking up at him smiling. "Good." He says smiling back. I turn on the TV and The Fault in Our Stars comes on. I was about to change it and Mark grabbed my hand. "No you can leave it." He says in a cooing voice. I smile and set the remote on the couch. As the movie started I go up to make popcorn. "Mark want popcorn or take-out?" I ask him looking in the fridge. "Take-out if you don't mind. I didn't eat breakfast." He says looking at the TV. "Ok I don't mind." I say calling and ordering the food. I go sit back down by him and watch the movie.

We ate and we watch the rest of the movie. I saw that his arm was around me and I blush a little. I yawn. "I'm going to go to bed." I say getting up and his arm drops. He sighs. "So were will I bunk?" He asks getting up also. "Umm...you can take my room." I say and point to my room down the hall. "We're will you sleep?" He asks stepping closer to me. "On the couch?" I say and sit down on the floor. "Oh no. Your sleeping in your bed." He says pulling me up and carrys me bridel style to my room and sets me on the bed. "Then we're are you going to sleep?" I ask him and stand up in front of him, our faces close together.

"With you if that's ok?" He says in a deep voice I love. "Yeah that's fine." I say and look at my feet. He lifts my head with his finger. "What's wrong (your nickname)?" He asks moving his head closer to mine. "N-nothing." I say looking in his brown eyes. "Oh ok. I want to tell you something." He says looking nervous. "What is it?" I ask getting closer so our noses touched. "Well all I wanted to say was.....I liked you now for a while,and I didn't know how you would react." He says coressing my cheek. "I like you to." I say blushing. He smiles and kisses me. I kiss back wanting this to happen for years. He pulled away. "I'm glade you like me so I could do that." He says and smiles. "Right." I say giggling. "Well want to go to bed?" He asks. "Sure." I say as we go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment what I should do next.