Chapter 5

"Okay. So, how to play rabbit and hunter." Whitekit began. "There are three teams. One, a team of two, are the hunters. They go to the nursery and wait for a while. The other two teams, one with two cats and the other with three, hide anywhere! Then the hunters have to find the rabbits and catch them!"

"Hmmm...sounds like fun." Brightkit murmured mischievously. She knew exactly where to hide!

"Brightkit, what are you thinking?" Starkit asked nervously, recognizing the gleam in her eyes.

"Nothing." Brightkit said quickly. "Just...think about how many hiding places we'll find! We could learn about the whole camp!"

"That's true..." Starkit mewed.

"So! Who wants to be the hunters?" Whitekit interrupted impaiently.

Shimmerkit put her paw in the middle, and, after glancing at the other kits to make sure none of them wanted to be the hunter, Whitepaw put his paw next to hers.

"Me and Brightkit and Silverkit will be rabbits!" Crystalkit yowled.

"And Starkit and I will be the other team." Amberkit meowed.

"Okay! Come on, Shimmerkit!" Whitekit and Shimmerkit raced to the nursery to wait.

"Bye guys!" Amberkit exlaimed as she raced off, Starkit running as fast as she could to catch up. Brightkit turned to Silverkit and Crystalkit.

"Guys, I know where to hide. Come on!"