Chapter 9: Weaponry Class

The rusty dagger. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Planetia's P.O.V

I walked under the protection of my dear friends and I raced to my favorite class of all time. Weaponry Class. The thrill of combat skills and weapons clashing with a another weapon gives me courage. I neatly stacked my books and my ten art notebooks in my cutely decorated locker. Magneto's favorite class was Complex Magic & Math. Luna's favorite class was (big surprise) FairyTale Fashion, Dresses, Shoes, & More.

You'd think that a stuttering girl with big glasses is the undefeated winner at every state combat skill/karate champion....not to brag. Jess and Pat was also in the class along with my sisters, no surprise. Jess and I joked about when every boy was staring at me and Luna threw crescent daggers at them barely missing the throat. We walked to the lockers to change into our gym clothes which were literally tights and a tang top.

Luna and Magneto were early like always. Then I remembered that today was the first day of Weaponry Class. I took off my glasses and tied my hair in a fluffy ponytail and scanned around the room. I saw the jocks were sneering at me and making loser signs to me. I had been attacked by two crazy boys, a mob of boys, and I've handed my sisters from killing those boys. I was super pissed right now and I had the courage to glare daggers at them. Which made them flinch and I felt a surge of satisfaction urging through me.

Coach ThunderPunch, literally that's what he's called, blew his whistle and yelled "Alright, boys and girls form a line and I'll assign you with your training partner for warm-up." We all got into line and I was assigned to Luke Shining, a really snotty guy. "I'm assigned with four eyes? This is going to be sad." he sneered. I rolled my eyes and ignored that comment. We were aloud to pick any weapon we want. Luke picked a fire sword and I just picked a rusty dagger. Of course, he laughed at my choice of a weapon. We went first.

I went into a battling stance that was only used by professionals. Luke looked surprised but before he could react, Coach ThunderPunch yelled "BEGIN!" I ran strait for him but before I could hit him I disappeared into thin air. Everyone was looking for me except for my sisters who have seen this too many times. I appeared behind him and tripped him. He fell and turned to face me. I pointed my sword to his neck and said calmly "I guess I won."