Leilannies bday (part 2)

Leilannies pov: 

I waked up and i smelled pancakes. Mommy came to my room and said that breakfast was on table, but i have to get dressed first before I can get it. So I went to the bathroom and when I came back mommy put out my favorite Minnie and Mickey mouse shirt and skirt. She helped me in them then I grabbed wabbles and ran to the kitchen. I asked mommy to help me get up to the counter seat. I ate Good pancakes then mommy said we have to lef (leave) so I grabbed my color pencils, crayons, and coloring book and put them in my Elsa backpack.

 I ate Good pancakes then mommy said we have to lef (leave) so I grabbed my color pencils, crayons, and coloring book and put them in my Elsa backpack

 (here's her dress.) I ran out to mommy and asked her for my iPad and we left to the  air place. Mama said we had to go on a big plane so we could get to my surprise. So I runnded as my fastest, and we got into our biggish car (limo) and the man drove us to see airplanes.

"Mommy, why are we here?" I said

"Because sweetness, we have go on a plane, to go to your surprise." Mama said

We got out of the biggish car and went to a big pwane (plane)\

Taylor's pov:

"Mamma I'm scared." My little angel said as I put her in a seat, to buckle her.

"It'll be fine sweetie, i'll protect you." I said placing a toy crown on her head. because she my little princess. The plane started to take off towards the runway to take off to California.  I turn my head to Lei bag to bring out her iPad mini. As soon as i grabbed her iPad i heard her crying. I sat up quickly forgetting  her iPad, looked at the seat-belt sign was off. it was, I turned unbuckled her and held her close, i whispered calming words in her ear and before i knew it i heard her soft snores. I layed her down in the bed and covered her in the blankets. I turned out the lights and closed the windows so it was dark in here. I left my phone screen on for a nightlight since Leilanni is scared of the dark. 

 (this is the entrance to her private jet( in my story at least))

(thats the "bedroom")

*2 hours later*

I awoke to my angel jumping on the bed and shaking me. 

"mommy mommy we're in Califonia" She said

I laughed and got up put mine and her shoes back on, grabbed her hand after i gave her Wobbles and her butterfly backpack. and she grabbed her Princess rolling suitcase and i grabbed my red rolling suitcase and my phone and put her iPad in her backpack and we walked off the jet. I had already booked a hotel when we were at home so I just had my driver drive there instead of my house because it was right on the park. We arrived to the park and her eyes went wide. We finally arrived at the hotel, we went to the bottom floor after getting the key, walking in there was a a flat screen a fridge microwave, wow. ok, this looked more like a mini apartment than a hotel sweet. There was a "walk in"  bathroom, a hottub in the living room a couch, anyway, moving on to the bedrooms: 

This is Leilannie's room

my room. cue the angel singing. Lei was relly happy she got to watch mickey mouse before bed.

*next morning Leilannis pov*

"Mamma mamma wake up." I said jumping up and down, we were in disneyland, what was she doing sleeping???

"Alright princess im up im up." Finally I hopped off her bed when she said to get out so she could get dressed. I ran back to my room and put on my pretty dress on and my tiara. I don't know why i wear it i just do ok. 

*later that night*

We went to the park and I met marida, Snow white, Cinderella, Ariel, Tiana, and lots lots more. I also seen Mickey mouse and minnie mouse. I rode lots lots and lots of rides and ever. We ate at a really good restaurant. and mommy said we had to go back home the day after tomorrow.