Chapter Five (5)

Blakes p.o.v

"I hate you! You suck." Benny mumbled cutely, folding his arms over his chest and a pout evident on his face.

Walking down the hall I pressed my lips in a purse, "Im sorry Benny, but you just sounded... Beautiful singing," I tried to reasoning. We had just got dismissed from his band meeting which I accidentally corrupted from being there. They were working on the pieces for our next football tournament, which decides if our school goes to nationals or not.

"Yah, yah." He waved his hand around, his head was down in attempt to hide the blush growing on his cheeks.

"You're cute, you know that?"

His hands at his sides clenched, and his heat beat loudly against his ribs, "Do you just want to sleep with me, or something?"

My hands slipping off the wheel, the car swerved slightly. My mind blanked, what was he talking about. "What?"

Benny looked at me from the corner of his eye, "I still don't understand why you have any kind of interest in me." My brows furrowed as confusion heavily lapped my mind.

"What are you talk--"

"I don't know what Alex told you, but I'm not like that... I don't sleep with people... I didn't even sleep with anybody. No. I don't sleep with anybody."

"Benny, I don't just want to sleep with you."

"If your just saying all of this stuff stop."

Sighing I shook my head, "I'm not. I really want to get to know you. That's why I invited you to this thing." I paused to take a breath, even if it was to early to tell him, I just wanted to blurt everything out. Yah, Benny... I'm immortal and won't age after I'm twenty-three years old. I like you. A lot. And I want to be with you, in a more intimate way. Maybe one day turn you into what I am. But while your human I would just like to feed on your blood, and possibly just mark you so the only thing I can drink without getting a headache is your blood. That lucious fluid that I can hear pass through your veins.

Wincing, I shook my head, no. I couldn't tell him anything yet. Not until I know he wants to be with me. Until he trusts me.

"Blake? Blake, are you ok?" Nodding, I pulled into Armies street, parking about three meters away from the house.

"Great." I muttered, casting him a quick smile.

"Wait... I didn't mean to offend you before," Benny frowned, unbuckling and turning to face me, "I still can't get over the whole thing," He gripped his fingers, "And... I believe you when you say you want to get to know me... But a lot of people say that, and they just end up trying to take advantage for me."

"If it's because whatever you and Alex did," I paused to wait for his reaction, "I'll make sure he does so much give you a dirty look."

Shaking his head he let out a dry laugh, "I don't want you two, to fight."

"We wouldn't fight, I'd just tell him to leave you the hell alone." Taking a bottle of Appoloins diluted blood, I unscrewed the lid and chugged it down.

"Thanks." Benny finally said, "I... That means a lot." Leaning onto the console, I leaned my face so close to Benny's that our noses were nearly touching, his breath hitched, and his heart beat was loud.

The sound of his heart pounding made me lean closer, "I would kiss you.. But I don't want to move to fast." Turning my head, I placed a single kiss on his cheek.

"I... Oh..." Clearing his throat, his mouth stayed open out of pure shock.

Reaching to the back and grabbing his plastic bag, I started to get out, "Hurry up." I smirked, shutting the door and walking around to his side, opening and closing the door for him.