•10•

After getting off the plane and getting a ride home from Brian, I decided that it'd be a good idea to take a nap and try and help my jet lag. So that's what I do, two and a half hours of blissful sleep with no interruptions from anyone.

I wake up and head to the theatre, as we'll be attempting to stage the majority of Act One tonight. Since Corey's able to do his tech magic, we're really going to be able to get a picture of how the whole show will turn out.

For the first time ever, I am the first to arrive at rehearsal. Since I have the time, I sit down and scroll through Twitter. There are some tweets I'm tagged in, and I make sure to acknowledge some of the fans. After I hit an certain point, I find a tweet from Joey:

@LaurenLopez1 miss having someone other than Brose and Corey in LA with me!

I smile at the message, and reply:

@JoeyRichter all the more reason for you to come down and see HMB

By the time I'm done posting the tweet, it seems that everyone has made it to rehearsal. Brian yells at us to get in places for the top of Act One, so I head backstage to the stage right wing. Dylan goes and sings the beginning of his song, and we're able to make it a while without Corey stopping us to take notes and inform us on how we'll have to adjust blocking for the set he's designing.

"Hey, Lauren?" Meredith asks during a time neither of us has to be onstage.

"Yeah, Mere?"

"How was you're time in LA?"

"Good, I guess," I say. "Joey and I went on a date and spent the day together. Oh! And he'll be down in two weeks when he's done filming for Jesse (i can't remember when Joey first appeared but let's pretend he has if not) and will be down while we start discussing the tour,"

Meredith smiles, "Rumor is that we'll call it Apocalyptour, but I'm not sure,"

"Well, whatever it is, I'm so fucking excited!"

^^**^^**^^**

So here's the first of a lot of really short chapters, but I really want to post more often even if it means less to read. Let me know if you hate it, though. Also, I WAS ON SINEAD PERSAUD'S WALL LAST NIGHT AND THEY ACTUALLY SAID MY NAME RIGHT!!!!! I am so excited for Poe Party!!!

-Elia