How you get back together

Simon- Tobi texts you and says that he wants to film a video with you as he hasn't seen you in ages. You agree and go to the Sidemen household. As you walk in you notice rose petals across the hallway floor. You follow them out into the garden and as you look up, you are greeted with Simon. He is stood next to a table with two chairs and a candle. "I thought I was going to be making a video with Tobi!" You smile, surprised.

Josh- He can't take it anymore. He needs you. One day he calls you to come to the park in central London. You do as you are told and what is waiting there was very unexpected. Josh was with the rest of the Sidemen, holding up a huge banner. It read, "Y\N, please take me back!" In cursive handwriting. You say yes and you two run towards each other. He spins you around before putting you down and kissing you passionately.

Vik- He realises he needs to change in order to get you back, but he does what he knows best. He makes Minecraft writing that spells out "Please go out with me!" He sends to his twitter and everyone shares it. It soon reaches you and you private message him a yes. You meet up the next day and he explains that it is from now on going to be all about you, him and your future together.

Ethan- One day while you are round at the Sidemen house, everyone seems to be acting differently and won't talk to you. Just as you were about to leave, Ethan comes down stairs with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. You notice everyone in the household smirking as Ethan gives you your gift and asks "Please Y\N, will you be my girlfriend again?"

JJ- Jide doesn't know if you have moved on so he goes to your house. He needs to know the answer. He dresses up smart and takes a single rose along with him on his journey. He reaches your door and, taking a deep breath, he knocks. You answer and let out a gasp as he hands you the rose. He is never normally like this. "Please Y\N, don't make me go home without my girl!" You pull him in for a kiss because... Who can resist a show like that?

Tobi- One day, Tobi is knocking on your door. You open it to find him and the rest of your stuff from the Sidemen household. "I thought you might want this back." You smile sadly as you let him in. "Y\N, I am so sorry! I should have comforted you more about the comments but I didn't! Please take me back! I will do anythin-" he is cut off by your lips against his. "You might want to go and put them back!" You smile.

Harry- Simon can't take it anymore. He is fed up of both of you being mopey. He decides to take the big brother role and lock you two in a room together until you sort it out. Great idea Simon...
Although both of you are annoyed at first, you guys starts talking about your feelings. It actually works as it ends up with hugs and kisses from you and Harry! Maybe Simon is a better brother than you thought.