•Fighting•

•This may have a trigger warning•

I'm done my so called mom sent something in the mail it read "divorce papers from Arzaylea Hemmings to Luke Hemmings also asking for custody of Katherine Hemmings" my mouth stood open I didn't know she cared about me.

I ran into the house crying my dad was on the sofa with Lilly playing a game "Kat what's wrong" my dad asked worriedly I ran up to my room.

Luke POV

I ran up to Katherine's room she scares me sometimes she, not the happy child I knew I had walked into her room...she's holding something in her hand. "Katherine Kayla Hemmings give me the paper". She walks over to me slowly and gives me the paper I read it "divorce papers from Arzaylea Hemmings to Luke Hemmings also asking for custody of Katherine Hemmings" I drop the paper and look at her she has a tear stained cheek.

Katherine POV

He dropped the paper... I run into his arms and hug him like never before. I didn't even notice I was crying until Luke wiped my face " Don't worry we'll figure something out". Then I remember "W-wait I remember from one of my classes that kids if they are older than twelve they can choose who to live with" my father gave me a little smile.

We had walked downstairs to see Cally talking to my sister "hey Cally can you come up to my room real quick"

Cally's POV

She brought me up to her room. All I remember is that she gave me a paper I read it. I hugged her tightly she started to cry "Hey it's ok your fine you dad will never want to lose you" she looked up at me with her blue eyes I hate to see them watery and unhappy.

The truth of it all is that my mum told me to protect her with all my life. Because she's they only sister I have..."hey you girls alright" said Luke as I turned I ran into Lukes' arms and started crying. I'm not sure why but this was traumatizing.

Katherine POV

After all, of them left I did something I never thought I would I've only seen this in movies and PSA. *trigger warning* I grabbed the blade and put it on my wrist until I saw the red substance come out. I did this three more times I went to get bandages and cover up my scars. Then I go downstairs BAD IDEA.

A really bad idea.

Sorry if this is short I promise the next chapter will be longer.