The job.

Brian's POV

I am so exited to race for the first time in my life!!! I am currently changing the oil in my skyline. "There." I said to myself as I finally got the oil valve closed. "All I need to do now is change the tires and I'm done." I said still talking to myself. (Beep) My phone made a sound. I fished my phone out of my pocket to see what it was. Email from boss. I clicked on it and put in my passcode. The address is 3809 32nd st.

A/n Hey guys. The adreass shown is real but I do not live there, therefore people don't race there, or live there. See u guys later!!!

"Damn" I mumbled, because I was having trouble with the bolts on the rims. I'm taking out the rims too, because I thought if I'm replacing my tires, mine as well replace the rims while I'm at it. "Finally!!!" I said excitedly as it got one of the bolts out. "1 tire down 3 more to go." I thought to myself. "I'm gonna kill it at this race tonight!!!" I said.

"Hell ya!!!" I say exitedly as I admire my work, since I finished working on my skyline. "Can't wait for tonight!!!" I say about to explode. "All I need to do now is shower, get ready, and hit the road." I say to myself.

A/n Hey guys!!! Me again!!! So the next chapter will be about the big race. Comment on what u think will happen. See u guys later!!!