Chapter 5

okay I know nothing about recovery periods sorry

*Eddie*

two and a half months Asia has been in a coma after  the first week I was sent back and told I couldn't miss anymore school so after school and on weekends. I would do my homework while sitting there and waiting talking to her. "Osirian" my head snapped around when I came face to face with Isis "you. you did this too her why. "she looked down before approaching me "great danger is ahead and she needed to be protected." she told me.

"putting her in a coma is protecting her" she shook her head "even though we are the same person most of what I possess in deep within her asleep I know what is coming and the prophecy  has to be fulfilled. she will awake soon but she must know everything. keep each other safe Osirian" with that she disappeared. the heart monitor was  going off "NURSE" I shouted. a couple came in "she's waking up" one of them said I grabbed my phone and text Asia's mum repeating what I was told.

"talk to her" the other nurse ordered "Asia" I sat next to her "baby it's me, its Eddie open them eyes speak anything even if you wanna scratch me just do something" I asked one of her fingers against my hand "that's it what about other fingers"  she moved her thumb in circles soothing me "can she grip?" the first nurse asked "Aze grip onto me" she did as I asked "that's good she's responding well the next few hours she will be able to move more then we can find if there is any long lasting damage" they left and I continued to talk to her.

"okay time my hand for yes squeeze for no okay?"  Tap

"it may sound stupid but yes and no question are hard to think of so you are going to fight to wake up right?" Tap

"did you really think there was something going on between me and KT?" tap

"did you think I was cheating?" tap tap

"I would never cheat on you I love you too much." nothing but the her finger moves I...<3... U I laughed "when you wake up properly we'll talk" I tell her "are you mad at me" squeeze and tap both

"your mom is on her way we've been so worried. look I'm going to get back to my home work I'm right beside you okay" tap.

I sat back in my seat and finished my homework. Catharine busted through the door "I thought you said she was waking up2 she looked at me "she is slowly she is responsive yes or no questions I did it for about 15 minutes" I replied Catharine took Asia other side  "baby can you hear me"  she asked "what does it mean if she taps my hand" she asked "yes and if she squeezes it means no" I told her before going back to my.

it was getting on for dinner when I was texted to come back "I have to leave" I packed my stuff  and took Aze had "I see you later okay? I love you" she wrote 2 and I smiled before kissing her hand then leaving.

I'm not one for writing hospital scenes but it's just this and the next so sorry if they are suckish sorry I know its short