Chapter 1: a past life

Mrs

Mrs. Rosefield led a simple life. Living with her sister, in a cosy town in Alabama. Mrs. Rosefield grew up in a household where she never knew her mother nor her father, which left the responsibility of raising poor Mrs.rosefield to her older sister, Annabeth.

This small town of Alabama had a miniscule population of 100 residents - which henceforth made it such a closely bonded community. It had it's own mayor, own resources through the farmers - led by the Mkculks residents and other members of the community who make sure that each buisness is in operation such as the saloon and the bank. All of which Mrs. Rosefield was getting accustomed to - a perfect way to make sure that her family has a better future - well hopefully!

"Well, hello there." Said the mayors son with his very masculine voice which captured all in its grasp.

Mrs. Rosefield as her young self turned around to the fetching young man,  "hello Jacob, I'm terribly sorry for bumping into you."

Jacob at the time was the most lavish and fetching young man - following in his fathers mayoral footsteps. A bright future laid before this young man, which made him very desirable and quite the Batchelor.

"Thats quite alright, my love." And with a slight glance from the emerald eyes of which the mayors son beheld, Mrs.rosefield nodded and proceeded her journey with Jacob watching her movement as she walked away.

On Mrs.Rosefield's usual route, she had made her way to the leading family in the farming industry - the Mkculks. And just like every day, the young Mrs.Rosefield knocked on the door of the Mkculks residents - to see if the three dashing boys would like to come out to play!

The Mkculks sons were the three triplets; which in such a small town was huge news apparently when the boys were birthed. These three boys all had their own quirks about them which made them more identifiable out of their very similar appearances.

And as usual, the Mkculks father would answer the front door to glance down at the tiny brunette who would stand awkwardly at the front door. Yet, he didn't need to ask her anything nor did she have to say anything for he already knew why she was there.

"JAMES, PHIL, DYLAN SHE'S HERE!" he'd shout up the stairs.

Which was always followed by the sound of a herd of elephants stampeding around upstairs to being at the front door. Where all three boys would smile from ear to ear; ready for the adventures and fun they'd have playing with the young Mrs.Rosefield. The young, fertile minds of the children buzzing with new ideas and scenes ready to be explored!

The young men and Mrs.Rosefield would play outside for hours - usually up until they had to go home for dinner. Their laughter could be heard from miles as they giggled and goofed around foolishly. At such a young age they had formed a bond between them all which made them inseparable.

The fun they had, the laughs and stories they shared however weren't ready for what eventually came. As the years went by more was unraveled - however like most stories - Mrs.Rosefield eventually left the small town in Alabama to live her new life in the city..

Mrs. Rosefield wished that giving her life up in the quite town to the buzzing streets in the city might pose a better chance for her future family. For her very own family.

"Mother, mother wake up, we're here."
And then within a second Mrs. Rosefield opened her eyes.

 Rosefield opened her eyes