Chapter 4

~ Sakura's POV ~

After an hour of torture, I was done cleaning and cooking. I called itachi in to help me set the table, and he did without hesitation. I'm surprised his ego let him. Hehe oh well!

After the table was set I put all the food on the plates and got the drinks ready. Telling itachi to go get everyone. Within 5 minutes everyone was there besides madara or well Tobi.

"Sorry Tobi is late! Tobi was sleeping! Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi yelled sitting next to me.

Everything was silent...

"So who's the bitch?" Hidan asked no one in particular.

Leader-sama clears his thought and says "everyone this is sakura haruno the new member. Introduce yourself to her."

"Kakuzu" said a man covers in stitches and had a mask on just under his eyes.

"Kisame!" A blue man with gills said. Oh dear kami his teeth are white.0^0

"Itachi..." Emo and ego...

"Deidara and art is a bang!"
Fireworks.

"Sasori and art is eternal."
Muppet.

"Were zetsu its nice to meet you- bitch! Black zetsu be nice! I'll do what I want!" He really reminds me of inner and blaze. (13 tailed beast name took me forever!)

"Hidan, bitch!" Hidan yelled. Ok that's it I'm tired of his bullshit.

"What did you say?" I said with a sweet sickening smile. He gulped "Hidan, bitch!" "That's it!" I yelled
I stood up and marched over to him, grabbed him by the caller. Then walked out.

Five minutes later I came back.

"What did you do?" Leader-sama said with a pleased voice. " oh nothing much just cut him up and tide his head outside on a tree along with his body handing upside down I front of him." I say then start to eat.

'Scary' they all thought.

The rest introduced themselves and dinner was over. I grabbed all of the dishes and started to wash them. A hand grabbed the plate I was about to put down. Confused I looked up to see itachi." What are you doing?" I ask.

"Helping?" He questioned.

I sighed, "ok smart ass, why?" I says simply.

"Cause I can, and I felt like doing it." He said.

I gasped. "What?!" He asked panicked. "You spoke a hole sentence! The world is full of surprise's!" I chirped happily.

"What ever." He said and continued to clean the dish is.

After about 10 minutes they where done "Thanks." I said looking at him.

"Hn" was all he said and walked out.

Well I think that went well! But in the end he said 'Hn' like what the hell does that mean!?! Yes, no? Both!?! I sighed. The world will never know.

"You can come out now." I said bordly.

I felt arms wrap around my waste. "What are you doing?"

"What? I can't hug my beautiful woman that's in front of me? Is that such a crime?" He asked.

"Yes,yes it is. The great might Madara Uchiha is hugging a girl. Such a tragedy." I said putting my arm on my forehead as if I was fainting.

He chuckled,"Care to join me in going to bed?" He asked resting his head on my shoulder rocking us side to side.